4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 22, 2019

Smells good!

I've used the grapefruit line before, but never this product. I love the smell, something about citrus smells so clean and fresh. I like this mask slightly better than the clay one, because it peels away and dead skin when you take it off.

April 22, 2019

Great stuff!

Great! Smelled good, went on nicely, came off easy! I’ll definitely have to go out and buy more of it! I’d recommend this product to anyone looking for a new peel-off mask to try!

April 20, 2019

Fun mask to use

This peel-off mask does magic because it attaches to blackheads and is able to peel it away dead skin and impurities. Awesome detox and helps my skin feel tight.

love it!

I recieved this product complimentary of chickadvisor and neutrogena. I was absolutely thrilled to try it as it came in super cute packaging and the smell sounded enticing. I was pleasantly surprised with how well this mask worked and how fresh it smelled! It made my skin super smooth and I absolutely loved how it made my face feel when I pulled the mask off. The mask dried in a quick amount of time and was easily removable. It made a noticable difference in my skins texture and instantly reduced the look of my pores and gave me an overall radiating glow.

Reduces size of pores

I was pleasantly surprised by this mask - it not only left my skin feeling soft and smooth but also noticeably reduced the size of my pores. The grapefruit scent is also pleasant (note that it is a light scent and is not overpowering). I also liked how this mask changes from pink to clear as it dries (it's fun and somewhat gives you the sense that it's working!). I will most likely purchase this again.

Note: I received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own.

April 18, 2019

Loved how my skin felt afterwards

First time using a peel off mask in a while and definitely enjoyed the results. The mask was not painful or hard to peel off but I did keep it on for 5 extra minutes before removing. Skin was super soft and pores were visible clean. Smells amazing will be purchasing after receiving this as a sample.

nice product

I tried this product for free thanks to chickadvisor. I used this mask a few days ago and it feels nice but the moment to take it out, it hurts a little but after that I feel my skin fresh

April 17, 2019

Obsessed with peel off masks

I’m the person who loves to deep clean my pores and enjoys the tingling feeling when you peel off a mask. The Neutrogena pink grapefruit peel off mask did not disappoint! The 20 minutes to dry seems long but get a good book and it flies by. My skin felt tingly and refreshed when I removed the mask and It just felt clean overall. I just wish it came in an easy to use/reuse squeeze bottle so it was easier to dispense.

Love it!!

I was given this peel mask for testing purposes from Chick Advisor. I have only tried one other type of peel mask before this, but I will definitely be adding this to my go-to list! It is super easy to use and it leaves your face hydrated and refreshed! Love it! Will definitely buy again!

Peels away impurities

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. This peel absolutely felt as though it got rid of all the impurities on my skin. The grapefruit scent was invigorating, and every single pore on my face seemed to be lifted of dirt and oil. Unlike other peels that harden, this one was nice and soft on my skin. I will definitely incorporate this product into my skin care regime.