4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 18, 2019

Would Probably Buy it Again

I am not one to use peel off masks because they are either too harsh when they come off or they don’t peel off at all and just kind of roll off in clumps.

This mask peeled off well but I for sure had to wait 10 more minutes than the package suggested to let it dry. I liked the structural fortitude that it had when peeling it off but I really am not a fan of the artificial grapefruit smell. I would buy it again if it was on sale.

Fun to try

I liked trying this peel-off mask, however would not buy it in the future. Although it was enjoyable to use and smelled great, it was difficult to apply and take off.

April 17, 2019

Painful and not worth the results

Found this very painful to remove and didn’t notice ANY difference in my skin after applying, so I’d have to say it’s not worth your time or money. Better to just stick to the cleanser

They could do better

I received this product as part of the chick advisor product review club.

I absolutely loved the cleanser and the clay mask, so I was excited to take myself back to my childhood and use a peel-off mask.

The scent was lovely, the texture was a bit sticky but I figured it might be given it's meant to be pulled off. It dried quicker than I expected which was nice, but did not change to a paler colour as advertised to let me know it was dry. When trying to pull it off, it just shredded. It didn't come off easily so I ended up needing to use a facecloth to exfoliate it off. I've used peel-off masks in the past that came off practically in one piece, and hoped for more of that experience.

Oh well, the other two products were great! Looking forward to using them instead.

Peel Away

Clean feeling, doesn't seem to feel to drying. Very convenient way to make these just peel off making for less mess, easy to handle. Not sure if I would regularly purchase but nice to try.

Fun face mask

This mask is not the type I would typically use as I prefer the sheet mask or mud mask, but it was neat!
    Really easy to apply to the skin, and fun to peel off once dry... BUT did it ever hurt pulling it off! Ouch!

if you like peel masks, then this one would be great.

2.3/5

Gave me dry patches

I was really excited to try this peel off mask, but was left disappointed. The scent is amazing, smells like a fresh cut grapefruit, but the mask was so tight on the skin that it left me with dry patches on my skin and was kind of a pain to peel off to be honest. Don’t forget to put on some Netflix cause this mask takes quite a while to dry.

2.3/5

Hated it

Out of all the neutrogena products i tried from the grape fruit line this one was the worst of them all.
    The mask took forever to dry. Longer than the 20 mins stated on the package. The mask was uncomfortable while it was drying. My face/skin felt way to tight. Peeling it off hurt so damn bad. I almost cried in certain parts. It dried out my skin and made me break out.

This mask was awful.

2.7/5

Messy, messy, messy!

Since it's a peel-off mask in a sachet, the application is messy! There is enough product inside for 2-3 masks so this packaging makes it hard to save it for the next time. A tube would be much easier as there is a smaller opening. If you apply too much of the mask, it'll take a long time to dry for you to be able to peel it off.

Be careful to not let this mask touch any hair! It's quite painful when you try to peel off the mask and it's sticking to your hair. Not the best peel-off mask I've used before, it had my skin looking a bit red. Good thing is that it left my skin feeling refreshed and tighter.

I received this free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest opinion.

2.7/5

April 16, 2019

Masque pelableau pamplemousse rose pour peau sujette a l'acn

Nous avons reçu gratuitement le masque pelable au pamplemousse rose pour peau sujette a l'acné de Neutrogena.Le masque est difficile a étendre ,c'est collant.L'odeur est agréable.Une fois le masque séché il est difficile a enlever ,il faut frotter.Nous n'avons pas apprécié le produit.