4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

June 29, 2019
    Florida, United States

Must try for oily/acne prone skin

I have been a lover and avid user of the pink grapefruit cleanser for about 5+ years now and I just recently stumbled upon this mask at Ulta and oh. em. gee. It is incredible! If you have oily skin like myself, this mask is perfect and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean without over drying. Will definitely be purchasing again!

May 05, 2019

So Fun!

This was my very first time using a peel off mask and it was so fun! I really loved the fact that I could peel it all off in one piece carefully. It left my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed afterwards!

May 03, 2019

Another Smell Good Review

I really enjoyed trying this product along with other products in this line. It has really done alot for my skin. I have noticed less break outs and that my skill is smooth and has an even texture. I will continue to use these products but would like to thank Neutrogena and Chick Advisor for providing this product to me to try!

April 29, 2019

Tres bon produit

Jai essayer les 3 produit de cette game et jai adorer jen racheterais sans exiter .. Ma peau ete tres douce et tout les imperfection de ma semaine est parti super merci

April 27, 2019

Keeper - stocking up on this

I applied it when I was travelling and going around in a hurry. Left the mask on my face for a while and didn't wash right away. After a while I noticed significant difference in the way my face looked. It def looked more bright and glowing. My fav of all the 3 products I tried under this line.

Would use again

Loved the smell of it, peeled off nicely. Didn't chip off into tiny pieces. Got some blackheads out, hope that it helped more, would definitely try again

Peeling Perfection

This product is so good. It smells amazing and is fast drying. The mask doesn't crack when you move your mouth. Also leaves your face super soft. I would 100% buy this again.

Hard to peel off

I really love peel off masks but I always find that they are super hard to peel off! Although this one was really hard to peel off, when I did finally remove it all, it left my skin feel so clean and my pores felt clear and smaller! Hopefulyl I will notice less acne from it!

Love it!!

The neutrogena peel off mask worked so good. I applied the mask before jumping the bath I had set up for myself. I was such an quality mask, I had zero issues when it came to peeling my mask off. It peeled off as one whole mask with zero pain. This is something I would definitely purchase again, especially for days when I pamper myself.

April 23, 2019

Great Peel Off Mask!

Applying this peel off mask was super easy and not as messy as some of the other masks that I have tried. It was super satisfying when removing the mask because I could see all the gunk and everything that it pulled out. After the mask my face was super smooth and soft.

I would definitely recommend.