4.1/5
Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Peel-Off Mask Reviews
#2 in Face Masks

This unique mask is designed to remove excess surface oil as it changes from a liquid to a mask and gently peels away dirt, oil and pore-clogging impurities to make skin feel soft & clean.

Contains naturally derived grapefruit extract
Oil-free
Non-comedogenic
Designed for Acne-Prone Skin

Ce masque exclusif est conçu pour enlever l’excès de sébum de l’épiderme. Appliqué sous forme liquide, il se solidifie ensuite pour absorber la saleté, le sébum et les impuretés qui obstruent les pores, et rendre ainsi la peau douce et propre au toucher.

Contient un extrait de pamplemousse d’origine naturelle
Sans huile
Non comédogène
Pour la peau sujette à l'acné

You may also like Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Acne-Prone Skin Cream-to-Foam Cleanser and Clay Mask

April 24, 2019

Pink Grapefruit Peel-off mask

This line of pink grapefruit is appealing for many teens. At an affordable price you can maintain your skin. While this is soft and refreshing I find that there are alternative sets for moisturizing. I didnt notice any acne properties working for me but the other products definitely did. Would repurchase when on sale.

Love the smell

I'm a huge fan of single use masks since they are great for travel, but I had never used a peel off mask before this one. I can say that I did love the way this made my skin feel afterwards- tighter, lifted and smoother. However, I think I prefer a wash off, or rub in mask over a peel off in the end.

April 23, 2019

Amazing product, crappy packaging.

The Neutrogena's Pink Grapefruit Peel-Off Mask for acne prone skin left my skin clearer, brighter and softer. It did not dry my skin out, which is AMAZING! And I loved the fresh, fruit scent.
    It was a little messy to apply, but was easy to peel off AND didn’t leave any residue, so you don’t have to rinse!
    I really enjoyed trying this mask and would certainly try it again. The only downfall to this product is the packaging, they could really improve on that.

Fun to peel off

I got this peel off mask for review purposes. I enjoy that it goes on pink and it also has a nice scent. I always like to peel off the mask and see what gets pulled out from my pores and I think it worked fairly well, similar to other masks I’ve used in the past.

GREAT MAKS!

I REALLY LIKED TRYING OUT THE NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT ACNE-PRONE SKIN PEEL-OFF MASK. LIKE THE OTHER PRODUCTS IN THIS NEUTROGENA PINK GRAPEFRUIT SERIES, IT SMELLED GREAT AND REALLY WORKED WELL.

New Brunswick, Canada

Love this

Loved this mask! Didn’t dry my skin out too bad and the smell was amazing. It left my skin feeling so clean and refreshed. Great to use before a night out before makeup application!

April 23, 2019

I would buy to replace pore strips

This is a great product to help make your skin look fresh. It was yummy smelling and didnt hurt when I peeled the mask off. I felt like it look off lots of dead skin and blackheads. The instructions said no rinse required but I kept finding little pieces stuck in my hair.

Bien

Je ne suis pas une fan dr masque peel off.
    Jai tout de meme prit la peine de l essayer. Jai ete capaable de le garder le tems recommander
    Encore une fois l odeur quil degagait etait tres apprecier.

Better than charcoal

As with every other product in this line, the big thing is that it smells great. Peel off masks are my favourite, so I was most excited to try this product. I was expecting it to hurt just as much to peel off as the charcoal masks, but was pleasantly surprised when it didn’t. It felt okay taking it off and there was only a little bit of residue to rub off. I would definitely buy it again.

April 22, 2019

Relaxing, but painful!

I tried this peel off face mask as a free trial by Chick Advisor. This peel off mask was very relaxing and soothing. My skin was slightly dry afterwards, so you definitely can not use this mask daily. It was great.... until I had to peel it off. This mask stuck to my face so strongly that it was extremely painful to remove. I left it on longer than what it said on the packaging, but that's because it took forever to dry, After taking about 40 minutes for it to dry, there was still a wet patch that would not fully come off, even with soap and water. My face didn't break out after, but it was bright red which went away after a good nights sleep. It seemed like it got rid of a few black heads on my nose and a few facial hairs, but honestly not many. Overall, not bad for a peel off mask. Would I recommend it? Hm... Yeah, but only for the cooling feel of it.