4.1/5
Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser Reviews

September 03, 2017

This was okay but it wasn't for me

The product itself was effective, it wasn't bad at all. I used it daily and it wasn't too harsh. The only thing I couldn't stand was the smell! It was just too chemically for me and I felt it was too overwhelming for me to continue using

August 11, 2017

Helps with my pores

I love using the Neutrogena pore refining cleanser as it makes my pores look smaller but doesn't dry out my skin like some other cleansers. I use it every morning and night and it makes my skin feel very soft and clean

June 21, 2017

Effective

Effective.affordable and wrks good on my sensitive skin..helps the reduction of annoying visible pores. Keeps my skin young and oil free.i always keep it handy.

May 26, 2017

I like to use this when I am in the shower. After I shampoo my hair I like to massage this cleanser into my face while the shampoo does its job. It is very soft and gentle.

May 02, 2017

I have oily skin so I'm always looking for a great cleanser that will visibly reduce my pores and help with the oil but this product really did nothing for me.

January 01, 2017

Really love these products and their quality especially! I have been using them for years. I hope to try more products and make them part of my normal routine! Great to be able to try new products and learn if they work for me.

October 02, 2016

This is a pretty good cleanser, it does make my pores look smaller but I was hoping it would work a little better. It was a descent price and it lasts a long time, I use it everyday and replace it about once every three months.

June 14, 2015

Helps to smooth out the bigger pores, it is great.

May 02, 2015

the price gives you a large bottle that can last up to 1 year. I only use it one every week as it does a pretty good job at leaving my skin soft and smooth. As for pore minimizing, I don't really see a difference. It's good as just a cleanser.

October 28, 2013

This cleanser is great for clearing pores and smoothing rough patches. The microbeads exfoliate without being rough (grainy exfoliates such as nut or salt scrubs have literally left my face scratched up - yikees). With this product my skin is always super soft and smooth.