NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

1.7/5

August 13, 2019

Cleanser doesn't clean

I received Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair free through ChickAdvisor. This is the worst cleanser I have ever used. I had to use Micellar water to get any dirt and makeup off before I could put anything else on my face. Very disappointed, considering I usually like Neutrogena products.

2.0/5

August 05, 2019

Just not a fan

I received this product for free to review and at first, I was definitely excited. I am at the age where little wrinkles are starting to appear. My major target areas for this skin care test were my frown lines, jowl lines and this super irritating wrinkle that has quickly appeared on the skin just above the bridge of my nose. I tried this cleanser the night I received it and as soon as I pumped it onto my fingers, the disappointment came. I thought it was a chemical exfoliate, not a physical one. I checked the ingredients to try to determine what exactly is doing the exfoliating but I couldn't tell just by looking. I know its nothing natural, like walnut, and the particles are fairly small, which give it a gritty texture. The thing is, I stopped using all physical exfoliates when I heard from more then a few dermatologists how damaging they can be to the skin. They claim that it can cause micro tears that can possibly lead to early aging skin, plus hyper-pigmentation. I suffered for years with super red cheeks and couldn't understand why, when I was taking such good care of my skin. After discontinuing physical exfoliates, I saw a marked improvement in about 6 months. So I am quite leery about adding a product like this into my face care routine. I just don't think it's worth it, especially when this product is just meant to prep your skin for the retinol. Any good cleanser should be able to do, and for probably a heck of a lot cheaper. I also really did not enjoy the scent. I feel this is one of those products that should probably come unscented. Its definitely not one I can recommend unfortunately

1.8/5

August 04, 2019

Pas pour moi!

Après seulement quelques jours j'ai dû cesser l'utilisation de ce produit car ma peau réagissait fortement me laissant de petites plaques rouges et avec une sensation des petites brulures et sèche pourtant à la basse je n'ai pas la peau sensible mais bon par fait pour moi.

2.0/5

August 03, 2019

Smells horrible

I received this item in exchange for my honest opinion from Chickadvisor. #gotitfree

I was excited to try this cleanser but after using for only one week I was disappointed. The pump is great as was the texture but I couldn't get over the smell. The cleanser exfoliated well but I did not like the tingling sensation. I have used many different cleansers and exfoliators and have never had a burning sensation before. Overall it's just not for me as it works just as well as others and the smell was just too overwhelming.