NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil

2.7/5

August 13, 2019

Fait son travail

Ce produit nettoie la peau, mais je n'ai pas trouvé son action si exfoliant. J'aurais aimé qu'il mousse. Son odeur est agréable. J'aime bien que le flacon ait une pompe, c'est plus simple d'utilisation.

August 12, 2019

So Far so good I think

I have not had this product for too long, so I can't really say if it's made any real change to my skin. But what I can say is that I like the fragrance, which is really important to me, if something smells too strong I won't use it. But this product has a very fresh scent. I also like the texture, and I do feel like my skin is smoother and I think it definitely looks healthier. I think I need a couple of more weeks to really determine how much of a difference it makes.

August 09, 2019

Trop rude sur ma peau

Je trouve que l'utilisation de ce produit de façon quotidienne est trop intense pour ma peau. Cela a fait des rougeurs. Malgré tout, j'ai l'impression d'avoir la peau propre.

August 08, 2019

Too harsh

*I received this product in exchange for my honest review.

I love Neutrogena products especially the Rapid Wrinkle line so I had high hopes for this. The ingredients look good but it’s way too harsh for my skin. I wish they didn’t include physical exfoliating particles in this cleanser which I feel is the problem.

I used this two evenings as my evening second cleanse and my skin started peeling on the third day. For reference I have normal and mature skin and I have been using Retinol, AHAs and BHAs for at least 4 years so my skin is used to strong ingredients.

Sorry Neutrogena, this was a flop to me.

August 06, 2019

Soothing

I found this Wrinkle Repair cleanser to be just ok. I wish it had more scrubbing action to it. It did make my face feel soft afterwards but I could get the same affect from using my everyday moisturizer. I didn't really feel that my face felt exfoliated enough from this type of cleanser.

Believe it or not

Le produit nettoie très bien la peau. Je la sentais bien fraiche et propre. Je n'ai utilisé qu'une petite quantité au cas au ma peau aurait une réaction. La texture est bonne et c'est facile à utiliser. Par contre, je n'ai pas vu de différence dans ma peau. Peut-être qu'une utilisation à plus long terme ferait une différence.

Undecided

I understand this cleanser is to prep the skin in order to boost the effectiveness of the oils or moisturizers used afterwards.

While my skin texture is definitely more smooth and I feel that it isn’t as dull looking, I have dryness and peeling from the retinol.

Still on the fence with this and feel that the prep cleanser is a little more harsh than I’d prefer.

August 05, 2019

Loving this product so far

I did not have much time to use this product once I received it to see a difference in my skin. Been using this product for about 1 week now, Smells good and my face feels clean after each use. I've been using this product before bedtime and my face feels relax after each use. No feeling of tightness or dryness on the skin which is extremely important to me. No skin irritation. I would want continue using this product to see if I will notice a difference. I would recommend this to my friends and family. #NEUTROGENA. #gotitfree. #chickAdvisor

August 05, 2019

A pretty good cleanser to wash away dirt and makeup

I used this cleanser twice a day for a few weeks.
    I liked the scent and feel of it .My face felt clean and moisturized.
    Unfortunately didn't notice any wrinkle improvement.

August 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Good product - but not great.

I was very happy to get the opportunity to try this product for free! Neutrogena products have played a part in my daily beauty routine in some form or another. The Anti wrinkle prep cleanser works well and my face was left feeling soft and smooth; however I didn’t like the consistency of the cleanser (very watery) or the way it felt on my face (slimy). The pump Dispenser is a pro; having to squeeze or scoop out your facial creams/cleansers isn’t exactly ideal. Don’t pump more than one time per wash; as it spreads very easy. Ok product