NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Prep Cleanser Reviews

Feel the power of exfoliators. Dirt, oil and dry skin can make skin look dull and rough. This rich cream cleanser with microexfoliants and glycolic acid gently exfoliates the skin without stripping to reveal skin that is visibly smooth, soft and radiant in just 1 week.
• Oil-Free
• Non-comedogenic
• Soap-Free
• Paraben-Free

Nettoyant préparatoire Neutrogena® Correcteur de rides express: Ressentez le pouvoir des exfoliants. Les impuretés, le sébum et la sécheresse peuvent donner un aspect terne et rugueux à la peau. Ce riche nettoyant crémeux, à base de micro-exfoliants et d’acide glycolique, exfolie délicatement la peau sans la dessécher, pour révéler un teint lisse, doux et radieux en 1 semaine seulement.
• Sans huile
• Non comédogène
• Sans savon
• Sans parabènes

You may also like NEUTROGENA® RAPID WRINKLE REPAIR® Retinol Oil
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

September 20, 2019
    Texas, United States

I would not buy this product again.

I bought this product thinking it was going to be great since I've been using Neutrogena Wrinkle day & night moisturizers and never had a problem with them. To my personal experience I didn't like the rapid repair cleanser..It feels more like a cream and I feel it doesn't lather and give me that clean fresh feeling.

2.7/5

August 29, 2019

Not very effective...

This product is supposed to prep your skin for the next product, the Wrinkle Repair Serum, but I don't see any difference when using the product or without it to be honest. It does not provide much exfoliation, but instead leaves a residue on the skin. I also did not find the repair serum itself to be very effective and it did not live up to its touted benefits.

August 28, 2019

Decent cleanser

I had the opportunity to try Netrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Cleanser through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I did like the product, smelled great and left my skin feeling very clean. I'm not sure if it really did anything for fine lines and wrinkles, I couldn't tell the difference. Maybe if I had the moisturizer to use with it? I think I would have to use this long term to see any results. I won't change from my usual product to this one, but would suggest it to others if they were looking for a new cleanser.

Exfoliant doux

J’ai bien aimée le parfum et exfoliant doux qui n’a pas irrité ma peau sensible mais sans plus je n’est pas remarquer aucune différence dans mon visage mis apport le fait qu’il était de plus en plus gras j’ai dû cesser de prendre le produit mon maquillage ne tenait même plus à la fin de la journée

Not for me!

Rapid wrinkle repair cleanser was not the best for myself personally. I had to stop using it after a week as it was making my skin irritated. Now this did say on the product instructions that this may happen and to reduce the amount of times used. I have reduced the amount of times I use the cleaner to twice a week which has stopped the irritation on my skin. It was great to use at the beginning my face feeling refreshed and clean. I still have the same glow from using the cleanser just have to use it less.

August 27, 2019

Great if you like face washes

I'm not very fond of using a face wash so I didn't use this Neutrogena prep cleanser very much. I prefer the wipes for convenience. I liked the cleanser, it didn't leave my skin feeling dry or oily and seemed to rinse off well. I can't rate the effectiveness in terms of wrinkle reduction since I didn't use it long enough. I would recommend for someone who likes the face wash treatement.

2.3/5

August 26, 2019

Not the greatest cleanser

I tried this cleanser before using the retinol oil and did not find it to be very effective. It made my skin feel soft but when I was washing my face it didn't feel like a deep cleaning of my skin it just felt like I was wiping the surface. Product is too runny.

August 23, 2019

lightly scented

There are lots of little bumps in the product that feels different on your skin. It works up nicely and feels tingly when your done. My skin is nice and soft when done. I have no idea what the cost is of the product so can't really comment on cost effectiveness.

August 23, 2019

A inclure

Relativement satisfaite du produit mais devrai utiliser sur une plus longue période pour en voir un résultat plus concluant. Somme toute intéressant pour utiliser à nouveau

August 22, 2019

Decent exfoliating cleanser

While I would recommend this cleanser to anyone specifically looking for an exfoliating cleanser, I wouldn't recommend it as a daily cleanser. It just seems a bit much to use every day.

The first day I used it was lovely, but by day 3 in a row, it felt a bit much for my skin. I've been using it a few times a week since and this works much better.

It's not overly grainy but it still was a bit much for my semi-sensitive skin.

One great thing is that a little goes a long way so this product will last quite a while - even if you are using it often.