4.1/5
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream Reviews

This rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin’s surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger-looking skin in just 1 week. Clinically proven to help smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture rich replenishers.

Correcteur de rides express Crème régénératrice - Cette crème hydratante riche libère rapidement et efficacement la plus forte concentration de rétinol SA Avancé dans l’épiderme, pour lui donner une apparence visiblement plus lisse et plus jeune en une semaine seulement. Cliniquement éprouvée pour aider à Lisser l’aspect des ridules et gorger la peau d’agents ultrahydratants.

You may also like Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Cream in Fragrance Free

Hydrates my skin nicely!

I got this product free to try out and used it for three weeks in order to give an accurate description of the product. I applied the cream after I showered and my face felt soft and so smooth right away. My skin is sensitive so I noticed it get a little red but it went away in a few minutes so wasn’t worried about using it daily since it didn’t stay red through the day. and right away my skin felt smooth and soft. After a few days I sensed my face more hydrated, fresh and glowing. It still felt the same after a week and a half and I never got red after using it again. I decided to also start using it at night and felt that my face seems even smoother using it twice versus once a day. I would recommend this cream for someone looking to hydrate their skin and wanting it to stay smooth.

Excellent choice!

As I continue to age, I am always looking for skincare products that can help rejuvenate my skin and reduce fine lines and Neutrogena Rapid wrinkle repair is amazing for it. After 3 weeks I can see my skin much younger and smoother. I’m happy that Chick Advisor selected me for this because I have been using other Neutrogena products like sunscreen and I love it. Neutrogena have excellent products and always I recommend it. 💙
    (I received it complimentary for testing)

1.0/5

Allergy alert!

I used the cream for about a week and the region around my eyes turned red and little itch
    I stopped immediately, and the redness stopped too.
    If you have a sensitive skin, I dont think its a good option for you!

Goodbye wrinkles!

I was so excited I got chosen to test this product - I personally use this brand... Inexpensive and effective! To that, this goes for this one too. Light weight...No strong scent...Not greasy...Just perfect. Been already a week and half and I do feel the effect. Can wait to finish it and get myself another bottle!

Smoother and Healthy skin

I have been using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair for a couple weeks and my fine lines are a little bit less noticeable, specially in my forehead. Also, I notice that my face looks smoother and healthy. This regenerating is creamy and helps my skin feels softer and looks brighter. It has a wonderful fresh and light fragrance and not overpowering.
    #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor

2.7/5

Smells medical

Not a big fan of this repair cream. It smells too medical for me. The texture is nice and it does hydrate but I can not get past the smell. I haven't noticed a change to my skin and I am on the end of week 2. I will keep using it maybe I will notice more of a change soon.

New Brunswick, Canada

Luxury!

I maximized my skin with Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair! It reduces the appearance of my fine lines and wrinkles just 3 weeks after using it. Great moisturizer and the scent is like candy (very good). I recommend it if you are looking at a daily skincare routine, an excellent product!

Not meant for my face!

So I know my star rating might be a bit confusing. I love the texture and the smell of this cream but it is not meant for MY face, I read other reviews and not everyone had the same experience as me.

It made my face dry, peel and hurt. It does say on the bottle that this will happen at first. It did not stop. It took days for my face to look normal again.

I recently started a forum asking for suggestions for a neck and chest cream to add into my beauty routine and decided to use the rapid wrinkle release cream for that instead. There is a lot in the bottle and it does not irritate those areas. So yes I would buy it again specifically for chest and neck. Brown skin ladies this may not work for your face but my neck and chest are looking youthful! #RapidWrinkleReleaseCanada

Pas vu de différence

J'ai aimé la texture de la crème et l'odeur. Par contre, Je n'ai pas aimé le fait que ma peau pelait après chaque utilisation. De plus, à l'application, ma peau piquait et chauffait. Je n'ai pas non plus vu d'amélioration sur ma peau après les quelques semaines d'utilisation malgré le fait que je l'ai combiné au sérum de la même gamme.

March 16, 2020

do his work

First, I’ll start by saying I am 27. I don’t really have wrinkles except for one small line that comes and goes on my forehead and 2 neck lines. I bought this to prevent them from getting more pronounced and getting more wrinkles. I feel like this stuff does work a little. It definitely moisturizes when applied, but it really dries out my skin afterwards, esp. my chin. . My mom also has been using this. She is 58. She seems to like it. She also doesn’t have a lot of deep wrinkles, but I recently have said to her she looks very young, and I think that this is helping with her fine lines.