Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

April 19, 2021

Best face wash for oily skin

Since recently moving to Canada from South Africa, I have been battling with my skin. The stress of immigration, covid and life in general caused me to have breakouts like crazy.

I have an oily skin and this clay based face wash is amazing. It leaves me with the same clean and fresh feeling that you get from a clay based face mask that usually takes longer to do.

Use it twice a day to reduce oiliness and keep your skin looking it's best!!

April 19, 2021

Works to help oily skin but...

I want to start by saying I have naturally clear skin, and I get random pimples every so often however I have a pretty oily t-zone. I tried this cleanser (changing only the cleanser in my routine, while using my usual moisturizer) for about a week and by the end I have had 5 pimples through out the week. This to me means the cleanser is causing the pimples hence the lower rating; however I do feel it helped with decreasing the oil slightly so it does do what it claims but the added pimples really make me want to stop using it.

Cleansed and balanced skin

As someone with oily and acne-prone skin, I'm always on the look out for cleansers that will draw impurities, remove excess oil while also hydrating my skin. I'm happy that I received the clay cleanser to try out. The kaolin clay in this cleanser does exactly that! What's more, I love the fact that it's formulated without parabens, soap, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, and dyes!

April 19, 2021

Exactly like it promised!

There was a change in my skin in even a short number of days! It is hard to find products that help control the oil in my skin, except this one! It doesn’t dry out my skin either!

Skin felt nice

My skin felt so nice and fresh after using this product. It had a nice fragrance to it, but wasn't overpowering and did not bug my sensitive skin at all.

April 19, 2021

My oily skin feels fresh

I have extremely acne prone and oily skin and now working 8 hours a day with a mask on my face- just makes my face more prone to the excess moisture and breakouts. I find my skin gets much oilier much faster. This cleanser soaks up the oil and my face feels so clean and fresh after washing once I get home. I have been using it in the morning and right after work and my skin feels softer now too. The cleanser seems to almost moisturize as well as is not drying. 2 thumbs up!

Love this cleanser!

This cleanser felt like silk on my face when massaging it into my skin. The very faint scent was a pleasant surprise as I have a sensitivity to scents. I appreciate that it didn't dry out my face as other "oily" cleansers have, and I even noticed a nice glow afterwards! Will definitely continue to use this product. Thanks chickadvisor for introducing me to another great product!

I love how it smells

Thank you @ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try Neutrogena Skin Balancing Clay Cleanser in exchange for my honest opinion. I’ve used this cleanser few times and I like the results, although I wish I have a longer timeframe for testing this product before wrings this review.

I have oily skin with early signs of aging, and this cleanser does great job of cleaning my skin without drying it out. It also have very nice fresh smell of mint and cucumbers. I like this cleanser so far, and I can recommend.

I Have Oily Skin

I received this product free to try from the Product Review Club, thanks Chickadvisor! I have quite oily skin but I recently destroyed my moisture barrier from using too many exfoliating products. This cleanser was gentle and did not cause irritation but my skin did feel clean. It was a tad dry but not too bad compared to others ones I have tried like Simple. This cleanser does not lather that easily so I found the best way was to wet the face first and massage it in a keep adding more water as it dries us. The pump is convenient but I will say the scent is a bit strong so if you have sensitive skin this is probably not for you. This cleanser was sufficient for me, and next I will try the gel cleanser one in the blue bottle to be drying on the skin.

Did the job!

Great product! It did what I need it to do - exfoliated and cleaned my skin. And my skin hasn’t reacted poorly to it! Will consider buying it in the future.