Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

April 10, 2021

Doesn't dry out my skin!

The cleanser makes my skin feel soft and clean, without drying it out. Finally a cleanser that doesn’t make my skin feel tight and doesn’t strip my skin of it’s natural oils!!

April 02, 2021

Great cleanser

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review. This cleanser really helped my oily skin. It didn’t strip it and make it feel super dry either!

March 12, 2021

Perfect for oily skin!

I was super impressed by this cleanser! It cleansed my skin without clogging my pores, and my face felt softer after use. I will definitely look to purchase this in the future!