Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Clay Cleanser for Oily Skin Type Reviews

A gentle clay cleanser designed for oily skin types. Our 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula gently cleanses, exfoliates, and conditions your skin while kaolin clay helps to absorb any excess oils. Developed in partnership with dermatologists, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Ce doux nettoyant à l’argile est conçu pour la peau grasse. Sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 % nettoie en douceur, exfolie et revitalise la peau pendant que l’argile kaolin aide à absorber l’excès de sébum. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like  NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE MILK CLEANSER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES

May 02, 2021

Oily skins best friend

I have super oily skin and this stuff helps control the grease and shine after washing for hours even under makeup. Leaves no over dryness or itchiness

May 02, 2021

So gentle

This product works so gently on my skin and leaves it feeling so soft and fresh. It has a convenient pump bottle so it’s not messy at all. I’ve recommended this product to a bunch of my friends and they love it as well.

Bon produit!

Avec ce produit, ma peau est toujours bien nettoyée et je ressent une sensation de fraîcheur.
    Après avoir essayé, je recommande définitivement ce produit!

Neutrogena Clay Cleanser

I love love love this product! Since I used this, I can see the difference on my face! Less oil and its so light and the smell of the clay is not overpowering. I definitely buy this again!

Smooth clean skin

I actually bought this before it came out and I didn't realize it was the same thing! I'm so in love with it. The reason I chose it was because of the features. It doesn't wreck your skin's PH. Which is important as an adult you have even more sensitive skin. The clay feels luxurious! Even though it's a smooth creamy product my face comes out feels smooth. Like it was gently exfoliated.

Wow!

J’ai adoré ce nettoyant car il a laissé ma peau extrêmement propre et fraîche, sans toutefois la rendre sèche. Je n’ai eu aucune réaction négative. J’adore qu’il est formulé sans plusieurs iritants.

April 30, 2021

Breakouts happened from weather adjustment

I tried various beauty products from sephora couple times and gave up after seeing ko best result. I had this cleanser from a sample and tried it for 2 weeks. I noticed some good changes from my acne prone face to a less sensitive one. I don’t even find my face oily despite doing heavy workloads in a day. I will keep using it for more best results. Thanks Neutrogena. My next target if your shampoo.. hehe

Parfait

Tres bon produit je le conseille fortement.il est exactement parfait pour nettoyer mon gras de crasse dans ma face.et voila sa fera bientot 150 mots et bye

Amazing!

I love this product so much! I've never tried Neutrogena facial products before but I've tried tons of other companies that never seem to work. I have oily skin so I get acne, but this cleanser has helped so much! I have added it to my daily skin care routine and I couldn't be happier! It works SO well to clear the oiliness and in turn helps keep my face clear from acne for the most part.

Buffed and Balanced

A fantastic cleanser to get rid of the dirt of the day. Feel squeaky clean after a deep cleanse with this clay based wash. For sensitive skin types especially, I recommend using daily.