Neutrogena Skin Balancing Gentle Gel Cleanser for Normal and Combination Skin Types Reviews

A gentle gel cleanser that doesn’t just remove dirt and oil, it exfoliates and conditions skin thanks to it’s 2% polyhydroxy acid (PHA) formula. Developed in partnership with dermatologists for normal and combination skin types, this hypoallergenic cleanser respects your skin’s pH  and is formulated without  parabens, soaps, sulfates, phthalates, alcohols, and dyes.

Un gel nettoyant doux qui fait bien plus qu’éliminer les impuretés et le sébum; il exfolie et revitalise la peau grâce à sa formule à base d’acide polyhydroxylé (APH) à 2 %. Mis au point en collaboration avec des dermatologues pour la peau normale ou mixte, ce nettoyant hypoallergénique respecte le pH de la peau et ne contient ni parabènes, ni savon, ni sulfates, ni phtalates, ni alcool ou colorant.

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING MICELLAR CLEANSING WIPES

May 04, 2021

very good

I received a #freesample from @ChickAdvisor with:
    - @NeutrogenaCanada Skin Balancing Gentle Milk Cleanser for Dry and Sensitive Skin Types
    It is a great product for my dry skin. It is very gentle on the skin which left my skin soft, smooth, and balanced. It has moisturizing and soothing properties which is ideal for dry skin specially during winters.
    It is different in a way that one can apply it to wet or dry face and wipe off with a tissue or rinse with water.
    This cleanser is free of parabens, soap, sulfates, phthalates, alcohol, and dyes.

#tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing #chickadvisor #chickadvisorproductreviewclub #productreviewclub #familyrated #theXYStuff # NeutrogenaSkinBalancingMicellarCleansingWipes #MicellarCleansingWipes

May 02, 2021

Soft skin that feels clean

I love this cleanser so much. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and almost silky plus pretty clean. The gel cleanser is clear and has little to no smell which is good cause I am sometimes influenced by string smells. The cleanser doesn’t really become foamy when you lather but that’s okay. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family with combo skin types.

April 29, 2021

Will Keep Using!

I like the gel that this cleanser comes out in. It is nice and velvety feeling. I feel clean after using it, however it does not leave my face feeling as soft as other cleansers I have used in the past.

April 29, 2021

Creamy and Clear

Really loved this product! Everyone in our family tested this cleanser. My teens found it smooth, moisturizing and very effective for pimples. Will definitely buy this again!

April 26, 2021

Love this product!

I absolutely loved this product! It was so gentle but deep cleaning at the same time and left your skin feeling so refreshed after each and every wash!

April 23, 2021

Gentle cleanser for gentle skin

I received this product for free from ChickAdvisor and Neutrogena in return for my honest review.

The gel cleanser is ideal for those with combination skin. I love that it’s a lathering cleanser but gentle enough to not strip your skin. The cleanser is slightly scented, but nothing overpowering. It brought me back to the nostalgic smell of all the Neutrogena products I used to use in my teen years.

April 21, 2021

Smells good and no burning.

I was a little bit nervous to receive a drugstore skincare product but after using this for over a week, I am very happy. My skin is not dried out, and the product smells good without being overly scented.

April 21, 2021

great cleanser but drying

This cleanser is not like others that I have tried. It does not leave my skin feeling dry and striped at all! I was so surprised. There is no fragrance to the product either which I don't mind as well. This worked well for my husband as well who has acne prone skin and he enjoyed the gentle cleansing that this product does. All in all this is a great product and I will be repurchasing it.

April 19, 2021
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My skin feels amazing!

I recieved this product from chick advisor to review, I've been using it for a week and already my skin feels amazing, it looks smooth and feels really soft! I've tried lots of other neutrogena products that I use daily and I will be adding this one to my shopping cart when I run out next time

April 18, 2021

Will buy once I run out for sure!

If you're looking for a face cleanser that will leave you with that fresh feeling, this is it! I love Neutrogena products and this one did not disappoint. I was a bit afraid that it would have a drying effect, but not at all! The foam is very nice, the smell is very light and refreshing, and I do feel like it helps with uneven skin! Will buy again for sure!

Updated On: April 18, 2021

Thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product in exchange for my honest review!