Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE

April 15, 2021

On the go

At first I thought this Cleansing Cloths would just be one of those regular ones that I've tried before but this amazed me on how soft and gentle it was on my face. It easily removed my thick make up and thats the most important to me. So far whenever I use it I just need one to finish to remove my make up. These cloths are also infused with Vitamin E and Vitamin B5. They dont contain alcohol and parabens which is really good. I love this wipes and I highly recommend it.

Great wipes

These wipes are great, they dont feel like they are leaving product on your face and they make skin feel super soft! perfect for taking off makeup or for after the gym

Really nice texture

They had a really great feel when using them on the face. I always worry about irritation from makeup wipes but had no issues with using this on my entire face!

Good product but...

I will start by saying that I got this product in exchange for my honest opinion. I like how this product is plant based and is for all skin types. The cloth was easy to use but it did not remove waterproof mascara.

Awesome wipes

#gotitfree #tryNeutrogenaSkinBalancing
    I always buy cleansing wipes before traveling or camping trips because I find them super useful on the go. I always felt guilty for using them, but now I won’t have to be worried anymore! Neutrogena made these wipes 100% plant-based and I am supper happy as sustainable products are awesome! These wipes also do an incredible job in removing make up and leave my skin feeling smooth and clean. I would definitely recommend these wipes and awesome job Neutrogena on making this environmentally friendly product!

Amazing!

Loved this product! It removed my makeup so easily and left my face feeling fresh at night and in the morning! I have sensitive skin and this worked wonders:) I will definitely look at purchasing this when I run out!

Soft and clean

I love the wipes they take all my make up off and leave my skin feeling fresh and hydrated. I used the product for a week and I can tell them my skin is reacting very well to the product.

Love these makeup wipes

I love these they don’t dry out my skin. They very easily remove my makeup gently. Takes off waterproof mascara as well. Going to always buy this type of type super impressed ty

Best Makeup Wipes Ever!

These makeup wipes are amazing at taking the days makeup off easily and gently. I do not have to rub excessively hard and my skin is left very refreshed and clean! I also love how these wipes are 100% plant based which is great for the environment. These wipes leave my skin so soft and balanced! I also think the added micellar water make these wipes more affective at removal of makeup. I love this product and I will definitely purchase these.

Wonderful 👏.

🌿Also, i would like to share my opinions regarding @neutrogenacanada
    skin balancing Micellar Cleansing wipes.It is suitable for all skin types.It has Vitamin E and pro- Vitamin B5.

☘☘It is also recommended by dermatologist and is also free from parabens, sulphates, dyes, soaps, alcohol and phthalates.

🍀🍀I have been using this for more than a week as well and I totally love it. It use it every night to wipe off all the dirt and makeup and it gently removes all my makeup, dirt and impuritues from my skin and thus leaving my skin super soft, hydrated and well nourished. It has a very very mild scent which I totally love.

🌿🌿Thank you @Chickadvisor 💓 and @neutrogenacanada
    For sending me this wonderful products.

🌴I have found my cleansing wipes and cleanser which my skin really loves.

🌿I would totally buy it. You can buy these from @shoppersbeauty
    @shoppersdrugmart.