Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#3 in Face Wipes

These new micellar cleansing wipes gently lift away make-up, dirt, and oil while Vitamin E and pro-Vitamin B5 help nourish and condition your skin. Made with  100% plant-based home compostable fibers !

Ces nouvelles lingettes nettoyantes micellaires délogent délicatement le maquillage, les impuretés et le sébum. Avec vitamine E et provitamine B5 pour aider à nourrir et revitaliser la peau. À base de fibres 100 % végétales, compostables à la maison!

You may also like NEUTROGENA SKIN BALANCING GENTLE CLAY CLEANSER FOR OILY SKIN TYPE

April 19, 2021

The best for on the go !

So I have extremely oily skin which is made worse at work right now with masks. I'm on my feet all day in retail (hardware) and my face gets sweaty! These cleansing wipes are soo handy and perfect for on the go. The small pack fits in my handbag, and they don't feel harsh on my skin. I use them once or sometimes twice daily throughout my day. So convenient and refreshing.
    They are also perfect for mornings when I'm running late and need a quick face wash in a hurry !
    Highly recommend !

Great for travel

Micellar cleansing wipes with vitamin and pro-vitamin B5 is great for taking off your cleanser. I find this product very useful for travel, because it’s easy to use and carry. Wipes are soft and smell good.

Good wipes

These wipes have a nice scent and do the job well. I like that my face stays moisturized after use. The micellar water helps combat my acne as well. Convenient packaging makes it easy to toss in an overnight bag, and keeps the remaining wipes moist.

They’re okay

These wipes are okay, I definitely prefer the nighttime wipes over these ones. I don’t like how your skin feels extra wet after you finish using it. I probably wouldn’t tell my friends omg you have to go get these

Great product

I really need something for my dry skin and I think this is the best product for that. After using this wipes skin feels so smooth and soft. From now on it’s one of my favourite brands.

Light and Refreshing

Personally I dont use makeup wipes that often as I have sensitive skin and find that they irritate it. However, these wipes left my face feeling clean and refreshed, without irritating it. They have a light fragrance which is actually quite pleasant. I love using it after a workout to get all my sweat and dirt off and left my face feeling nice.

Great wipe

I am happy to have the opportunity to try the Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes. I loved that the wipe its not soaking wet and the scent is not overwhelming. I like that you don't have to rinse it, definitely use it on the go, especially during covid times. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.

Good wipes

Neutrogena Skin Balancing Micellar Cleansing Wipes works well for my oily skin.They have enough moisture to them, so I don’t have to rub my face, and they have smell nice. I wish the package had a lid, so the wipes stay wet for long time.

Feels nice on skin!

I really enjoyed the wipes! No issues at all with using it as my first step of makeup removal! I prefer wipes before using a face wash! I like that they are nice a moist but still store upside down. Wipes we’re also so refreshing when I wanted a little refresh when not wearing makeup!

100% Plant Based

I received this product free to test from the Product Review Club @Chickadvisor. Firstly, I love that these are 100% plant based. They did not leave a sticky film like some of the makeup wipes I have tried. These are super convenient for when you are too lazy to remove your makeup, but I still do my skincare routine because I am picky. I am a hug fan of micellar water so I am happy to see this as an ingredient. It left my skin moisturized and soft. I would recommend this to anyone, and any skin type.