3.9/5
Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews
#58 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

June 01, 2020

Nexxus Shapmpoo for Colour treated hair

Can purchase at Walmart , drug stores , even the grocery store ! Salon quality shampoo without the high salon price . Keep my colour treated hair looking nice & fresh till my next hair appointment ! I recommend this shampoo !

October 27, 2019
    Leicestershire, United Kingdom

Great

This shampoo is brilliant. My hair looks so much brighter after using this. My hair felt lovely and soft. It looks so much healthier. I use the conditioner with this as well. Both have a subtle scent and didnt dry my hair out.

October 08, 2019
    North East Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Nexxus colour assure Shampoo

Recieved a sample of this for free. Had not heard of the make or product before hand.... definitely will continue to use and recommend this product.

The shampoo smells amazing and really helps to maintain my bright hair colour. Meaning less maintenance overall.

The conditioner left my hair light and silky with amazing shine, even after normal apllication(no need to leave in for few extra minutes)

August 14, 2019

The best store bought shampoo ever!

My niece sent a picture of this Assure shampoo for a Christmas gift...one of many. So I thought if its good for her hair...it must be good for mine. After all we have the same colour of hair. 40 years difference...but the same hairdresser! And its beautiful. I get so many compliments on the colour and the volume.

August 06, 2019
    Indiana, United States

Perfect Shampoo for Coloured Hair

Nexxus has done it again! I color my hair a lot and I want a shampoo that is going to make sure to keep my vibrant hair colour, but also keep my hair looking soft and healthy. I found this in the Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo. I won't use any other one because of how well this works. Completely worth the money.

July 08, 2019

Nexxus rules

Have switched from John Frieda to Nexxus. Love this shampoo and also the conditioner. Makes my hair feel clean yet not dry. Also leaves my hair soft and shiny.

September 18, 2018
    United States

Great product

Nexxus Color Assure is absolutely amazing! My previous shampoo left my hair feeling dry and straw like. Nexxus left it soft smooth and incredibly shiny. I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family!

1.5/5

June 19, 2018

May protect your color.....but......

Yikes! I bought this shampoo on a whim for my newly colored hair. Smelled great. Lathered great. But, that's where the good stuff ends. No matter how much I rinsed and rinsed it still felt like I had shampoo in my hair. So, I gave up and blow dried it. Greasy mess. I actually had to shampoo it with another shampoo on the same day it made my hair so greasy. Thumbs down down down!

April 10, 2018

shampoing du bonheur

ce produit offre une bonne texture de cheveux. Il est doux et sens très bon . il est un peu coûteux mais vaut absolument la peine. La bouteille est quelque peu rigide cependant .

0.5/5

January 24, 2018

terrible

This shampoo is probably the worst overpriced shampoo I have ever bought. First of all it left my ends very dry and feeling like straw and my roots felt very greasy ! Usually I can go 3-4 days without washing my hair before it looks greasy but with this shampoo the next day it looked like I hadn't wash my hair in a week.

Don't waste your money.