Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews
#29 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

September 05, 2017

Great shampoo

I recently dyed my hair and I decided to try the new nexxus color assure shampoo. This is the most amazing shampoo I have ever used. My hair feels soft and my color has been in place for 3 days . As if I just dyed it. I recommend to family and friends who due their hair every month like I do.

January 26, 2017

I did try that shampoo a year ago. It is more expensive than what I am used to pay but I was happy that I did try it.

Love the smell and the nice texture of that shampoo.

I will buy it again but when it will be on special. Worth it!

0.7/5

January 09, 2017

Over priced garbage. Leaves your hair feeling like straw. I figured it would be good because of all the hype about it but no, do not waste your money on this

December 27, 2016

My hair is fine, thin, long, and colour treated.

This shampoo requires just a quarter sized dollap in order to work through my hair, providing a great clean feeling. It takes a bit to rinse it out, and once rinsed out my hair feels straw like.

After conditioning and towel drying, I still need to use my detangling spray in order to work through my hair.

Once dried, however, I find the highlights and lowlights in my hair tend to pop, and the reddish tinge to my colour is more noticeable.

It's definitely great to use the first few weeks after colouring my hair to ensure the colour lasts longer.

October 14, 2016

Bon choix pour les cheveux colorés. Mousse bien, bonne odeur agréable tout au long de la journée. Rend mes cheveux lise et doux lors du touché. Je le recommande.

September 23, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised how this product helped my hair after a drying summer. I love have bright coloured hair and I found this was gentle, yet effective.

August 17, 2016

Un très bon shampoing, doux pour les cheveux. Sent très bon. N'emmêle pas les cheveux lors du lavage. J'aimerais qu'il ait une liste moins longue d'ingrédients.

July 26, 2016

Not sure it protected colour any more than any other, but as a rule, really like Nexxus shampoo products. Washes out well and leaves hair soft and easy to comb through with a nice shine. Never too scented either, which is good.

July 26, 2016

Un excellent shampooing je l'adore. Il sent très bon nettoie bien les cheveux protège la couleur et se rince facilement. Il laisse les cheveux doux et soyeux.

2.0/5

July 25, 2016

Don't like the smell and my colour didn't seem to be anymore protected than it was using regular shampoo. Loreal offers a much better color protecting shampoo.