3.9/5
Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews
#55 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

July 05, 2016

Love Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo, bit pricey though. Lathers well, works on my oily hair and doesn't dry out my colour treated locks. I love the smell, but wish the bottle was easier to open. It lasted about average compared to my regular shampoo. The results were minimal, but I do think it made my coloured red hair stay red longer.

July 04, 2016

A great product that is highly worth the money! I only try to buy these products when they are on sale. If you can find them on sale, they definitely are a great product to buy. My hair feels so soft after using this shampoo!

July 03, 2016

A very good product like most of the items in the range. It works amazing and good value for money. I will buy it again for sure. A big difference compared to other shampoos!

July 02, 2016

I decided to try this shampoo after it was on sale at my local store and I'm so happy I did. I'm Great shampoo. Keeps hair sleek and colour stays much longer than regular shampoo. I definitely would recommend this product and repurchase.

July 01, 2016

I usually use product from my hairdressers. However I ran out and bought this to try. I liked the smell and how it made my hair feel after using it. Lots of body. I will buy this again

June 30, 2016

great shampoo, that cleanses hair and leaves hair feeling soft and non greasy or oily. does not weigh hair down and is not too harsh. nice light scent great for everyday use

June 29, 2016

This shampoo seems to help my color stay in longer, I used this after coloring my hair and the color didn't fade as much. It also makes my hair feeling soft and silky, and I like the smell

2.3/5

June 29, 2016

Personally not a huge fan. I am however very picky about my hair. This product does not give me the softness and shine that I am looking for. If this is for colour care then my colour should shine with vibrancy and not look a tad dull. This product didn't get my approval in that.

June 29, 2016

I've been using this shampoo for over a year. It's long lasting and leaves hair very soft and smells amazing. The only downside is the price but I guess for salon quality that is what you are paying for. I love how compact the bottle is.

June 29, 2016

This really didn't hold up to my expectations. I would not buy this again. It was a good price but it was not all that effective. I did not notice any difference in my hairs condition.