3.9/5
Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo Reviews
#56 in Shampoo

This rich, sulfate-free formula with White Orchid Extract provides a luxurious lather that gently cleanses and nourishes hair for long lasting colour vibrancy.
For more info, please visit Nexxus.

July 11, 2016

I have tried this product and still have it sitting on my shower rack. I think it is quite expensive and I really find know difference from any other shampoo I own.....:(

2.8/5

July 11, 2016

This product is so so for me. I don't hate this product neither like it. If I had a choice, I will pick other shampoos. Not recommend it to friends due to lack of effectiveness.

July 11, 2016

Love this shampoo actually leaves it feeling soft and not greedy and has kept my colour in fairly good! A little costly but worth it for the quality !great overall

July 09, 2016

After colouring my hair it's hard to find a product that makes the color last long and repair the hair at the same time but in this shampoo I found the solution , now I use it because it leaves the color longer and protect it , I love using it , and it have an amazing fragrance

July 08, 2016

I just picked Nexxus Colour Assure Shampoo. Had my hair done today so I am excited to try this. I have used Nexus products since the start of this year and I love the way it makes my hair look and feel. I am sure that this product will help my colour last so anxious to try it.

July 07, 2016
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I am a big fan of Nexxus hair products and this is a great shampoo!! I use it quite often and it really seems to help my color last and keep it nice and shiny! It's a good clean shampoo that washes the hair perfectly and doesn't dry it out makes it feel very soft!

July 07, 2016

When it comes to color shampoo, I am extremely picky because I have color treated hair and that means = I want my color to preserve ... not fade.

This product is okay in terms of color preservation. The scent is great and it gives your hair a nice cleanse but I don't feel or see that this product is protecting my colored hair.

i don't think I would buy this product again BUT definitely give it a try; it might work for you.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I like this Nexxus shampoo. It is a really great smelling shampoo. I found it lathered up really good and could feel it cleaning my hair and scalp. It was relatively easy to rinse out. I did leave my hair nice and soft and manageable with a really nice shine to it. I do believe it did help enhance my hair color and helped it last a bit longer. I would probably buy it again if I can find it on sale or have a high value coupon for it as it is a little expensive.

July 06, 2016

I liked the fragrance the shampoo has smells great. The shampoo isn't to runny and lathers nice. I found I rinsed with little to no effort. My scalp felt clean and fresh With continual is I found great shine in my hair. I definetly recommend it but I find it a little on the expensive side

0.5/5

July 06, 2016

This product did not work for me at all. I've always heard such good things about Nexxus, but this was a major disappointment. The ingredients are really harsh (the ammonium sulfates are the worst!), and it just left my hair feeling dry and horrible. I also hated the smell. I honestly couldn't find anything that I liked about this shampoo!