Nexxus Humectress Conditioner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #3 out of 677 in Conditioner

Enriched with concentrated, 100% Elastin Protein and a precious Caviar Complex, our Humectress Restoring Conditioner locks in nourishment and restores the protective barrier vital for improved alignment and seamless fluidity.

For more info, please visit Nexxus.

May 29, 2017

I wish Nexxus Humectress would have worked for me but the product was just too heavy and that's nothing against the product but it just wasn't made for my hair type as not all products are one size fits all. I would recommend it to friends that DON'T have fine or thin hair.

April 10, 2017

My go to conditioner. I always try others and come back to this one. I have very curly hair that I blow dry straight and this conditioner always leaves my hair soft and shiny. There is even a different feel from other conditioners when using it and it smells great too. It is great for diffferent hair types. Even my 22 year old son uses it for dry wavy hair.

April 06, 2017

I cannot remember the last time a conditioner made my hair feel this soft. I used it in combination with the Nexxus therappe shampoo. After just one use I was shocked at how silky and smooth my hair was. I have dry, heat damaged hair and this completely changed how my hair both feels and looks. I have been using a travel size bottle but I plan on buying the full size. I definitely think this is worth the price as I can honestly say I have never used a conditioner that has made my hair feel the way this conditioner does.

February 28, 2017

I got a small travel size pack of this conditioner to try out. Humectress gives a very good balance of protein and moisture and can easily be the only thing you need for quality haircare. So far I am happy as it leaves my hair well protected and nourished, with a good amount of shine and flexibility. I plan to buy a larger bottle to see how it behaves in the long run.

October 20, 2016

This is a good conditioner, but you can get the same quality and effect for less money. The size of the bottle is small compared to other products. It rinses out easily and does not have a strong scent.

October 20, 2016

I cannot say enough about Nexxus because they make amazing products and this is one of them. It makes my hair feel silky smooth and I want everyone touching my hair to see how nice it feels.

October 19, 2016

I've been using this conditioner for almost a year, along with the Nexxus shampoo, I work for the largest drugstore chain in Canada and I've recommended it to numerous customers as well as friends and family.
    It has a amazing scent that is soft and not overpowering with perfumes, like most lower end hair care lines.
    The price is comparible other salon hair care lines but is worth every nickel.

October 19, 2016

I used this product after my old conditioner failed to keep my long blonde locks tangle free and healthy. I opened the bottle and the smell was fresh, clean, and not overpowering. The texture was not runny and not too thick.
    I massaged into my scalp and let it sit for a few minutes and then rinsed out with cool water. I had immediate tangle free hair that smelled wonderful!

October 18, 2016

I recently received a sample in the mail of this product and was excited to try it ASAP! I hopped in the shower and found that the scent was subtle but beautiful, the texture was thick so I only had to use a small amount and the coverage was perfect! My hair (while wet) was easy to brush through and even survived the use of a hair dryer and my hair still looked flawless!

October 17, 2016

J`ai essayé avec les cheveux de ma fille qui sont très long et un peu ondulé. Elle a tendance à voir les cheveux qui se mèle facilement . Avec ce conditioner, ses cheveux sont resté facile a démèler après les avoir laver. Cheveux brillant et renforcie. Surement quond va continuer de l`achetter.