NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

March 25, 2017

I had the opportunity to try NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin through ChickAdvisor. It is a quick and easy way to moisturize and prime your face in one easy step before applying makeup.

I would definately recommend this product to others. My makeup still looks flawless, even after a long, busy day. It's soft and silky- not greasy- and makes my sensitive skin look and feel well nourished, with or without makeup.

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin is now a staple in my morning routine! #gotitfree

March 25, 2017

I got the product free from ChickAdviser. I haven't had much time to try Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive skin as it arrived past the review due date and will need to try it longer before I decide if I buy it again. My first impressions: the cream has a thinner consistency and applies very easily. It smells lightly of perfume which I personally like. It absorbs quickly, allowing me to apply makeup with little wait time and the makeup goes on easily with a smooth finish. My makeup never lasts till the end of the day, but with Nivea 2 in 1 Moisturizing Primer it did! I am not sure about the moisturizing part though. I live in windy Southern Alberta and my skin gets quite dry - I find that without using my normal moisturizer my skin feels quite tight.

#got it free

2.3/5

March 25, 2017

I received this product compliments of Chickadvisor to try for free in exchange for my honest review.
    My skin is combination regular/dry - and quite sensitive. I was very surprised when I opened the jar that this product is very heavily scented! It's a fake floral/perfumey smell that I really, really don't like. I think most of us that have sensitive skin prefer scent-free products (or at least way more lightly scented).
    Fortunately, despite the strong smell, this product did not/does not irritate my skin.
    I do not particularly like the packaging, I would have preferred that this come in a pump bottle. The jar is messy and I feel like I am contaminating it every time I dip into it.
    A little bit of this product goes a long way. It spreads evenly and easily over the face, and feels light and smooth. I really liked the feel of it on my skin.
    As a primer, this product was a fail for me. It wasn't moisturizing enough (weird, considering it is designed for dry skin and mine isn't even THAT dry). A few hours into the day EVERY SINGLE TIME I wore it, my makeup had lifted and was sitting on top of visible patches of dry skin. GROSS! This NEVER happens with my usual moisturizer that I wear underneath my makeup. No matter what I tried (exfoliating, leaving at least a half hour between primer and makeup application...) nothing worked. This "primer" just caused my makeup to separate from my face. Very strange. I actually had to wash my face in the bathroom at work and just go makeup free because that honestly looked better than the weird patches this stuff left on my face.
    I would not purchase this product, nor would I recommend it as a primer for anybody with really dry skin - you're better off with a great moisturizer, in my opinion.

March 25, 2017

Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer dry to sensitive skin was a great product to use on my face before applying my daily makeup. It glides on easily with a nice cooling effect and absorbs quickly. I didn't love the smell, which was flowery but almost unnatural. It didn't irritate my sensitive skin. I liked that it helped my makeup slide on easily and it seemed to blend a lot better. I didn't notice that my makeup looked any fresher at the end of the day with this product compared to using just my regular moisturizer on my face. I'd probably purchase this product again and recommend to any friends with sensitive to dry skin types. #gotitfree from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

March 25, 2017

I honestly really liked this, I got to try this through chickadvisor thankfully! It worked very well it is a very moisturizing primer and it doesn't irritate my skin. My makeup stays on for the whole day This primer works great, its similar to the shaving balm by nivea that people were using as a primer.

March 25, 2017

I liked the coverage of this face primer/lotion. It wasn't greasy and was a great base layer for makeup. I didn't really like the smell of it though, and felt that it smelled a little like baby lotion. A scent free version would be amazing!!

March 25, 2017

Received a free Nivea 2-in-1 moisturizing primer for my dry skin to try from Chick advisor. I have been using this primer for a few days now. I use it every morning before applying my daily makeup and I've really enjoyed how soft it's made my skin. It doesn't leave my skin oily after application and dries very quickly. I've noticed its also helped my makeup last noticeably longer. So far I think this product is working great and I would definitely purchase it myself if the price was right!
    #gotitfree

March 24, 2017

First time using this product and i loved it ! I have not even touched my old primer since. When you apply it you only need a little and it leaves your skin so soft and smooth & my cover-up goes on so nice over top, Its a product id totally recommend for your morning routine!

March 24, 2017

I received this product to try through the review club.
    I was excited to try this product because this time of year my skin gets so dry.
    This cream dried right away, so you could apply your make up right after using it.
    It's definitely a great base for make up. It claims to help make up last longer, I really didn't notice a difference when it came to that aspect.
    The fragrance was a little stronger than most facial moisturizers, but it smelled nice so I didn't mind, but if you're sensitive to fragrances you might find it bothers you.

March 24, 2017

I received my nivea for dry/sensitive skin and immediately got to work using it because my skin is SO DRY and flaky right now. Let's just say, it has worked wonders in just a couple days. My skin is smooth, hydrated and even feels firmer. It isn't heavy or oily which I love. The only thing if I'm going to nit pick a little is, it's not my favorite scent but I can definitely over look that detail for how well it works.