NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer Dry to Sensitive Skin Reviews

NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear.

You may also like NIVEA 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Normal Skin.

April 05, 2017

it really left my skin feeling well moisturized without feeling greasy, its a good product for dry to sensitive skin, does exactly what it says, worth the money to buy it

April 05, 2017

ChickAdvisor recently gave me the opportunity to test the Nivea 2-in-1 Moisturizing Primer for Dry to Sensitive Skin for free. The product also comes in a tub with a twist off lid so if you are used to the typical squeeze tube primers, this one may take some getting used to. Overall thought, it's a nice product at a decent price point.

NIVEA describes this primer as a 2-in-1 product that "instantly absorbs to hydrate and smooth skin creating a perfect base to apply makeup and keeps makeup looking great for longer. The ultra-lightweight gel-cream sets new standards in speed of absorption without any greasy feeling left on the skin. The formula is enriched with natural Almond Oil and soothing Calendula Extract for a soft skin feeling and long-lasting hydration to extend makeup wear."

I love the idea having your moisturizer that also primes your face. The product has a nice light scent and feels light and smooth on the skin. If you have extremely dry skin, though you will probably want to pair this with a moisturizer. The product absorbed very quickly, I found my face felt a bit dry by mid day. It was a perfect match though to my creamy foundation.

I received these products for free from Nivea in exchange for my honest review.

Read more: http://reviewswhatsnew.blogspot.ca/2017/04/nivea-2-in-1-moisturizing-primer-review.html

April 05, 2017

I loved this 2 in 1 moisturizing primer, it soaked in quickly and left my skin soft and moisturized. It didn't leave a greasy feeling amd I didn't feel and tightness or irritation. I applied my makeup easily and it stayed in place, I'd buy again for sure

April 05, 2017

nivea 2 in 1 moisturizing primer left my face feeling soft and took away that tightness from the dryness of my skin. it smells great and feels like i didnt even put cream on. i love the feeling and it works for dryness

April 04, 2017

This primer is everything. The fact that this primer is so moisturizing for my super dry skin is a plus. It easily keeps up with my primers that are 40$+ from sephora. Well worth the money, especially if you have dry skin. 10/10 would recommend.

April 04, 2017

Oh Nivea how you never fail to let me down! Honestly as much as I love makeup I never purchased many primers before, let alone ones that also moisturise my face while keeping my makeup on all day. From now on i think Nivea has me hooked on theirs. I like that only a small amount was needed for my face and didn't leave my skin feeling dry and irritated.

April 04, 2017

I got this from ChickAdvisor for free. I would buy it when the jar I have is used up. Its a really nice moisturizer, no scent and it worked great on my dry skin.

April 04, 2017

I love everything about this primer. A little goes a long way and I love the soft scent. Glides on so smooth and makes my makeup application go on lovely. I will buy this and recommend it to anyone. You get a lot of product compared to other primers. A++

April 04, 2017

Nivea 2 in 1 moisturizing primer for dry to sensitive skin is a very pleasant surprise. I expected to still use my tinted primer but haven't needed to! Nivea goes on smooth, absorbs quickly, is totally non greasy and actually does as advertised- it moisturizes! I do not need to double up with this product- it evens skin tone and even after a week of daily use have not had any 'new product' skin issues. Compared to my usual much more expensive primer and moisturizer Nivea is a win-win!

April 04, 2017

WoW mais quelle belle découverte! J'ai reçu la base hydratante 2-en-1 de Nivea via le club des bancs d'essai et je l'adore. Je n'aime habituellement pas les crèmes à texture gel, mais cette fois j'ai été très surprise non seulement pas la sensation rafraîchissante qu'elle laisse sur la peau une fois appliquée mais également par la rapidité à laquelle on note son effet hydratant.