Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 946 in Lip Balm

July 02, 2017

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips

I am thrilled with the Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips! A great lip balm in cute packaging, portable and very effective. I normally use a lip balm before applying lipstick or gloss however with this you don't even need lip gloss. It makes your lips nice and shiny with the perfect touch of rosy colour. I find the look very flattering and natural. This balm works great for me in the winter months when my lips are rather dry, after a few days applying this balm my lips are back to normal and completely moisturized. Another great product by Vaseline.

June 06, 2017

I work in a hospital where it's always so dry. I get chapped lips all year round and with one use of this I can I can feel them healing. The rosy lips brand also is nice for when I'm going out and font want to wear lipstick. It's just enough colour. I do however not care for the perfume in the product.

May 30, 2017

Love the light color
    Was so excited when I saw this at the store because I've been having my sister in law send me some from England for years. The tub fits perfect into my purse and is easy to use for both my lips and my kids

May 18, 2017

I was using Blistex Smoothie for about a week now and noticed it wasn't helping to keep my lips moisturized or preventing them from chapping. In fact the condition of my lips seemed to be getting worse instead of better. I switched over to using Vaseline Rosy lips and I noticed results almost immediately. They were once again transformed into soft, smooth lips.

It comes in a little tin and when you open it up it looks like a thick, pink colored gloss. When you apply it, it doesn't feel too thick. You could wear it under your lipstick or overtop to give you color a light sheen. Although other reviewers say that it gives the lips a tinge of color I really never noticed a difference. The first thing you will notice when you open the tin is the lovely scent of roses. I really like Vaseline Rosy lips and definitely looking forward to trying the other scents available in this line.

April 18, 2017

I'm a sucker for anything rose tinted/scented so when I saw this product I knew I had to try it!

The product comes in a pleasing little round tin (I also have one in a mini classic vaseline jar) and is a lovely, rich rose colour. Applying it the truth is you won't really see a lot of colour on your lips but I like using it as a moisturizer/gloss over other lip colours anyway. It adds a nice bit of moisturized shine without looking or feeling sticky or tacky.

The smell of this product is wonderful, a really light, pleasing rose scent that isn't overpowering or artificial smelling in any way.

The only disappointment then would be if you were expecting this to provide colour like a typical lip gloss might. As I mentioned, the colour is so subtle you can't really build it up into anything that is super noticeable. But in terms of actually providing moisture and protection to your lips you can't go wrong with this lovely variation on an old standby.

April 09, 2017

Ok who can't go wrong with vaseline, right? I love this product. I always used vaseline at home but would never go to use it as a lip gloss. This product though is so perfect, so much so that its actually in my makeup bag and in my makeup routine! I love using this product when I'm going for a natural look, it gives my lips the perfect amount of a tint to still look natural! I even like to add a little bit over a lipstick I'm wearing just so that my lips stay moisturized!

April 05, 2017

Ce produit est magnifique! Je suis de ces personnes qui ont toujours les lèvres sèches et rêches. Avec Vaseline Lip Therapy je n'ai pu ce problème, mes lèvres sont toujours hydratées c'est incroyable! Le plupart des autres baumes pour les lèvres assèches encore plus les lèvres, mais ce produit les laissent très douces plus longtemps en plus d'y apporter une touche rosée.

March 30, 2017

Affordable, nourishing, smooth, pigmented, scented, effective, all in one product. This product keeps your lips soft and hydrated as well as giving them a little color. I am not a big fan of very pigmented lip sticks but I like it when it is neutral or subtle. You can look amazing without trying too hard by applying too much makeup. This lip balm smooths your lips while giving it color, which is perfect for me. This collection also comes in aloe, original, etc. Available in any drugstore, walmart.

March 26, 2017

I'm obsessed with rose anything, so when I saw this I had to buy it -- even though I've lipbalm in every purse and pocket I own.

This is similar to, but definitely not identical to the famous Rosebud salve, which has more of a waxy/balmy texture, and this is 100% smooth thin Vaseline. It isn't glossy per se, but you'll have that hydrated sheen. Its BARELY tinted, so unless you're adding a lot of it, you shouldn't notice any colour (other reviewers are probably confusing tint with the blood rush you get when applying any product).
    The scent is very subtle and is a TRUE (not fake/perfumey) rose scent-- I can't get enough of it.
    The only thing I don't love is the packaging, its cute, but not practical for warm areas (no pockets, and careful in summer heat), and its really hard to open if you've got damp (sweat, moisturiser, sunscreen, lip balm, etc) hands.

March 01, 2017

I love to use vaseline on my lips instead of normal chapstick because it hydrates better, imo. I love the rosy scent, not overbearing but enough you can tell it's there. It does have a pink hue that's semi-subtle on your lips. It doesn't dry your lips out or make you feel like you need to apply every 5 minutes.