Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 18, 2017

I'm a sucker for anything rose tinted/scented so when I saw this product I knew I had to try it!

The product comes in a pleasing little round tin (I also have one in a mini classic vaseline jar) and is a lovely, rich rose colour. Applying it the truth is you won't really see a lot of colour on your lips but I like using it as a moisturizer/gloss over other lip colours anyway. It adds a nice bit of moisturized shine without looking or feeling sticky or tacky.

The smell of this product is wonderful, a really light, pleasing rose scent that isn't overpowering or artificial smelling in any way.

The only disappointment then would be if you were expecting this to provide colour like a typical lip gloss might. As I mentioned, the colour is so subtle you can't really build it up into anything that is super noticeable. But in terms of actually providing moisture and protection to your lips you can't go wrong with this lovely variation on an old standby.

April 09, 2017

Ok who can't go wrong with vaseline, right? I love this product. I always used vaseline at home but would never go to use it as a lip gloss. This product though is so perfect, so much so that its actually in my makeup bag and in my makeup routine! I love using this product when I'm going for a natural look, it gives my lips the perfect amount of a tint to still look natural! I even like to add a little bit over a lipstick I'm wearing just so that my lips stay moisturized!

April 05, 2017

Ce produit est magnifique! Je suis de ces personnes qui ont toujours les lèvres sèches et rêches. Avec Vaseline Lip Therapy je n'ai pu ce problème, mes lèvres sont toujours hydratées c'est incroyable! Le plupart des autres baumes pour les lèvres assèches encore plus les lèvres, mais ce produit les laissent très douces plus longtemps en plus d'y apporter une touche rosée.

March 30, 2017

Affordable, nourishing, smooth, pigmented, scented, effective, all in one product. This product keeps your lips soft and hydrated as well as giving them a little color. I am not a big fan of very pigmented lip sticks but I like it when it is neutral or subtle. You can look amazing without trying too hard by applying too much makeup. This lip balm smooths your lips while giving it color, which is perfect for me. This collection also comes in aloe, original, etc. Available in any drugstore, walmart.

March 26, 2017

I'm obsessed with rose anything, so when I saw this I had to buy it -- even though I've lipbalm in every purse and pocket I own.

This is similar to, but definitely not identical to the famous Rosebud salve, which has more of a waxy/balmy texture, and this is 100% smooth thin Vaseline. It isn't glossy per se, but you'll have that hydrated sheen. Its BARELY tinted, so unless you're adding a lot of it, you shouldn't notice any colour (other reviewers are probably confusing tint with the blood rush you get when applying any product).
    The scent is very subtle and is a TRUE (not fake/perfumey) rose scent-- I can't get enough of it.
    The only thing I don't love is the packaging, its cute, but not practical for warm areas (no pockets, and careful in summer heat), and its really hard to open if you've got damp (sweat, moisturiser, sunscreen, lip balm, etc) hands.

March 01, 2017

I love to use vaseline on my lips instead of normal chapstick because it hydrates better, imo. I love the rosy scent, not overbearing but enough you can tell it's there. It does have a pink hue that's semi-subtle on your lips. It doesn't dry your lips out or make you feel like you need to apply every 5 minutes.

February 28, 2017

I decided to try a new lip moisturizer since I ran out of my normal Carmex go to. I saw these cute little Vaseline lip moisturizers and decided to give the Rosy lips one a try. I lover how it leaves a slight pinky hue on your lips, so you still feel like you are getting some color from the balm. As well as still getting that Vaseline moisture, without drying out my lips. I really liked the subtle scent as well from this lip balm. Definitely helped relieve my chapped lips.

February 24, 2017

I love the Vaseline lip therapy line. It's thicker than the regular petroleum jelly so it feels like it stays on your lips and keeps them moisturized especially during the winter months. Unfortunately I find the Rose one a little too scented. I love the scent of rose but I don't like the taste of it. So if you want to try this product, try the original unscented or the cocoa butter one!

February 24, 2017

Je trouve pratique le petit contenant, mais mettre le gloss avec le bout des doigts, il faut faire attention aux microbes. Il s'applique facilement mais j'aurai préféré une teinte un peu plus rosée.

February 20, 2017

I got this as a bonus when I purchased my vaseline lotion, so i thought it was worth a try. It feels much like using a tub of vaseline on my lips except with that extra colour and scent. I'm not sure if I like the scent. Seems a little bit too much for my liking. It doesn't add much tint to my lips either, which is good for me because I share the product with my kids and husband sometimes. It does the job though, make my lips feel moisturized on these cold winter months. Not sure if I would buy this particular lip therapy though.