Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Reviews

December 28, 2017

Efficace

Ce baume à lèvre vaseline est un peu cher comparé à d'autre produits pourbles lèvres mais je l'adore! Mon père me l'a acheté une fois pour que je l'essaie et j'ai tout de suite aimé. Tu appliques le produit avec ton doigt sur tes lèvres et ça les rend toute douce. En plus, ça vous permet d'avoir une couleur rose sur vos lèvres.

December 19, 2017

Softest Lips!

I recently purchased the Vaseline Lip Therapy and it has helped my chapped lips so much. It is a thick balm that comes in a pot and you apply it with your finger. The rose scent isn't over powerful, which is a major plus!

October 16, 2017

My new favorite!!

This is my new favorite lip balm. I love the light rose smell, the slight hint of color it gives you and of course how moisturizing it is! All I need is a swipe of this across the lips and they feel so much smoother. I just wish it came in a traditional lip balm tube so that the product doesn't get dirty from my fingers!

October 07, 2017

Amazing must-have!

This is a fabulous lip balm! Obviously gives you that great moisture you can expect from all Vaseline products, but I love how this also gives your lips a nice pinkish tint. It goes on very smoothly, allowing the colour to evenly coat your lips with one swipe. I highly recommend this! Plus SUCH a good price!

October 07, 2017

Awesome

I really enjoy using this product. I picked it up at the drug store the other day for 4.99 I believe it was - it adds a nice smoothness to your lips, not to thick feeling and doesn't make your mouth taste all weird. Puts a nice pink tint on your lips, nothing serious just a bit of colour.

September 20, 2017

I would buy this again.

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips has an amazing smell. I love the way it makes my lips so smooth and adds a touch of red to my lips. Definitely would recommend this.

September 05, 2017

On par with Glossier lip balms

I'll start off by saying I really like all of the Vaseline Lip Therapies- they're not sticky or heavy, they last a long time, and they actually moisturize chapped lips. I have chronically chapped lips that have improved DRASTICALLY with regular use of this product. That said, the Rosy Lips version is ammmmaaAAAziiiiNNNNggggGGG.

The scent is young and fresh, which is a lot coming from a person who associates rose scents with my grandmother's closet. I usually prefer untinted balms as my lips are naturally really pigmented, but I love that this transforms my reddish rosy lips into a cooler and more flattering shade. Best part of all is I can use this as a creme blush or light wash of color on the eyes when I'm in a hurry and still want to look pretty and feminine.

This is a multiuse beauty salve that could easily be sold at a French Pharmacie in New York given more elegant packaging.

August 29, 2017

My favourite lip balm

The best thing about this lip balm is the smell. The rose smell is so pretty, and much better than the usual cherry. It's great for daytime and adds a little bit of pink to the lips. I don't have to constantly reapply it. It's very light and not goopy. I wish they had it in a stick though. Lasts a very, very long time.

August 09, 2017

Not a bad product

I like this quite a bit and have used most of the tin. I do find that it is almost a exact dupe for Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve except a little cheaper. I find both of those products a little greasy but they do feel nice and give a nice sheen to the lips

August 09, 2017

Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips

Really love this product. It is super moisturizing and leaves my lips feeling very soft. It is reasonably priced and a little goes a long way with this product. I have tried the other scents in this product line but this one is my favorite because of the slight pinkish tint that it leaves on your lips. My only complaint about this product is the tin that it comes in; I find it a bit unsanitary so if it came in a tube, I would love it way more.