NIVEA Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

• For dry skin
• Provides skin with a beautiful healthy-looking glow all day long
• The formula, with Cocoa Butter and Vitamin E, provides deep and long-lasting moisture for 24h

How to use:
• Massage all over your body at least once a day, in gentle, circular motions.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

January 20, 2018

Love nivea lotions

Nivea lotion of many kind's are great! With my family having different skin types, we always use nivea. It keeps the skin so soft and smell's so good as well! There are never no complaints when it comes to nivea. Will definitely keep using this product, and many other's as well!

January 17, 2018

Great!

I bought this product thinking it would be similar to the body butter. I really liked this lotion because it kept my skin moisturized througiut the day. It absorbs very well and doesn’t leave an oily residue. I just wished the scent was more like the body butter, I find it’s very different even though both are cocoa butter. Despite that, I would still repurchase this in the future.

January 09, 2018

Smells awful!

I like the Nivea brand products and find them on general a great moisturizing product. The Cocoa Butter product scent is so over powering it has hardly been used in my home. Would not purchase this again!

January 08, 2018

Amazing Value For Large Bottle + Smells Great

I usually stay away from fragranced lotions as I have very sensitive skin and find them irritating. However, someone placed the large pump bottle of this lotion in my office's bathroom so I couldn't resist trying. First off, the smell was amazing! The lotion felt very luxurious and not thin like some cheaper lotions do. I was worried it would stay greasy but it sunk in very quickly. Also it has a very good price for the amount you get. I bought a bottle for myself a couple days afterward!

October 06, 2017

Nivea makes feel better..

This new Nivea Cocoa Butter lotion is just amazing for skin.. it nourishes the skin deeply letting all dryness to disappear and soothes skin naturally..

July 10, 2017

Amazing scent of Cocoa Butter

I Feel in Love with the scent of the Cocoa Butter. And with having Vitamin E as ingredient, I seen amazing results with my dry skin. This will be my new to go cream.

July 10, 2017

LOVE this Lotion

I am so impressed with this lotion! There is next to no scent, I actually prefer this as it does not interfere with my perfume/hair product scents. The lotion is very thick so you do not need to use a lot of it. It covers well and provides moisture all day long. I love it!

June 26, 2017

Love the smell !!

This body lotion is amazing. I love the smell. Its not greasy and very easy to apply without any residue. I would recommend any nivea products, especially this one. I have some dry spots on my body and this lotion helps keep it moisturized all day.

February 24, 2017

J'adore ce produit... Dernièrement, je l'ai recommandé à ma famille. L'odeur, la texture et la douceur procuré par la crème Nivea au beurre de cacao est tout simplement exceptionnelle.

February 02, 2017

Amazing lotion! You can feel the lotion penetrating into your skin as soon as you apply it. Leaves your skin feeling amazingly soft and moisturized even hours after application. NIVEA never fails with their product line. This line of lotion is one of my favourites. And the scent is light and airy which I like because it doesn't get in the way of my perfume scent. Would recommend to anyone with all skin types!