Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

February 17, 2022

I can't get enough of this cream!

This multi purpose cream is the only one my poor dry hands can handle in the winter. The scent smells lovely and trust me it's winter worthy! Buy it, you'll love it. Plus the cute travel tin is the perfect purse size

Bromley, United Kingdom

Great moisturizer

This is my all time favorite brand. Always smells great. It keeps the skin hydrated all day long and giving a smooth, soft skin. Aust buy for the winters.

Moisturiser must have!

This moisturiser was an absolute must have for the winter months for dry skin! It is so thick and creamy and was perfect for straight out of the bath/shower. It smells incredible and made my skin so smooth!

Nivea

Good old Nivea! Suitable for the whole family. Great to nourish any dry area or for a whole body moisturisation! So cheap so well worth the money. I am never without this.

November 25, 2021

Soft and creamy

Love the smell, love the creamy texture, and love the feel as it goes on, leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished, and smelling great, also comes in a variety of sizes, so can fit into small bag

September 26, 2021
    England, United Kingdom

always with me since childhood

This is a great moisturiser with many of the same ingredients as the la mer moisturiser for a fraction of the cost. I use this overnight as more of a moisture mask, I wouldn’t wear this in the day as my skin isn’t particularly dry and I would say it would look potentially greasy in the day light, but for a night mask I would recommend to all skin types.

August 02, 2021
    Selangor, Malaysia

The queen of all body creams.

Love this Product for the extra Moisture it gives your skin. I used on my legs, stomach, and back of my arms. Those areas are the driest for me and definitely I could feel the difference. The scent is perfect for everyday wear too!

June 28, 2021

Makes the skin shine

Amazing sent ! Makes my skin shine and healthy ! I tried to recently and I can’t stop using it ! I’m so happy ! I tend to buy a few when they are on discount it is worth it

June 23, 2021

Keeping me soft

This cream is thick and it works very well. My skin feels really hydrated and soft after applying it. I love using it before putting my makeup on. Its a nice barrier. It’s good for any type of skin. I would recommend this to my family and friends.

June 10, 2021

So moisturizing !

This lotion is a creamy rich moisturizer that really locks in hydration and does not leave that greasy feeling on your skin. I always had trouble with most lotions because I cannot stand the greasy feeling afterwards. The scent is not strong so it’s perfect to use on your face. It leaves your skin feeling soft all day. Its also good for all types of skin and under makeup. The price is fair and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.