NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 10, 2019
    Bournemouth, United Kingdom

Not my fave

I was disappointed with this lotion and didn’t see any change in my body apart from being moisurised and smelling like the usual lovely smelling Nivea scent so not really a must for me I’m a afraid

August 08, 2019
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Good but need keep applying

This is good it it does tone but i find that you have to apply everyday if you stop for a few days i notice the difference. It is quite light and easy to apply. I have stopped using it while i'm pregnant, just to be on the safe side, but you can bet i be straight back to it once baby is here (i already have two pots waiting for when he gets here lol)

July 14, 2019
    Bromley, United Kingdom

Fantastic

I love this lotion,it’s light but penetrates deep into my skin.feels light smells delicious and had really turned my jelly bits more toned especially my thighs and hip area.
    I’ve tried other heavier creams and not had any results but this is fab

July 10, 2019

Go-to summer body lotion

My favourite body lotion for over 10 years and is my go to summer lotion. Absorbs easily, and is light and hydrating with a nice soft scent. I do feel like my skin looks firm and radiant when I use it. It’s not moisturizing enough for cold Canadian winters but I’ll always go back to it once it warms up!

June 27, 2019

I really like it!

I recently bought it and I really enjoy using this cream. It feels wonderful especially after a shower and after shaving my legs. It feels fresh and soothing. i'm not sure about the firming effect, maybe we feel the difference after a few weeks? I'll soon find out.

June 27, 2019

I can not live without!

I've never been a fan of using moisturizing cream on the body. I always had the feeling that it was all day long when I used some. But after I tried this Nivea moisturizer everything changed. It is quickly absorbed by the skin and we do not get the feeling of luscious skin after use. And it really moisturizes well, I'm living in Calgary Canada and here the weather is very dry and this cream has saved me. On the promise of firmer skin, I think I felt a little more firmness in my skin. But for me, what I really like in this cream is the issue of rapid absorption.

June 25, 2019

Not as advertised.

Very disappointed. It does not make your skin firmer at all. However, I love the feel of the lotion and how it makes your skin appear shiny. It has a very subtle scent which is refreshing.

Like I mentioned, as far as the firming aspect, you might as well use regular lotion.

June 11, 2019

Good.

I love this product. I notice a difference when I apply this lotion. It actually firms your skin and feels good. I could feel the tightness of my skin few minutes after application.

April 18, 2019

This is a game changer

I have tried all kinds of body lotions from my teen ages till now and nothing comes even close to this one. I can never go without it for even a day, especially after a shower. I have used it for more than 10 years and my skin is baby soft and almost as firm as a 30 something. It’s very hydrating without being sticky and my skin feels so soft after using it right after a shower when my skin is still slightly damp. It works and I love it

April 04, 2019

a pioneer in the industry

I have been using this product for ages and I always find myself going back to it. There are so many new products in the market at the moment and I do try some of them. But when it comes to hydration and affordability, Nivea for sure does it best! I highly recommend this product!