NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion Reviews

Over time, skin can lose firmness and elasticity. This advanced formula, enriched with Q10, Creatine and L-Carnitine:
  • Noticeably improves the feeling of skin firmness within 2 weeks
  • Instantly leaves your skin feeling more elastic
  • Strengthens the skin through moisturization
You might also like: NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Lotion corporelle raffermissante Q10 de NIVEA. Avec le temps, la peau peut perdre sa fermeté et son élasticité. Cette formule avancée, enrichie de Q10, Créatine et L-Carnitine:o Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Améliore visiblement la sensation de fermeté de la peau en 2 semaines
  • Procure instantanément à votre peau une plus grande sensation d’élasticité
  • Renforce la peau grâce à l’hydratation

Vous pourriez aussi aimer: la Lotion corporelle raffermissante NIVEA Q10 ou la Crème à mains anti-âge NIVEA Q10.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 05, 2018

Love it!

I’m using Nivea body lotion for years. I tried Q10 early this year and I love it. It is lightweight and has a very nice smell. There is no need for me to wear a perfume as the scent of this lotion stay for hours.

August 07, 2018

My fav

I've been using this for years I love all nivea products besides their deodorant. Their lotion keeps my skin smooth and shiny also love the smell of them

June 16, 2018

Nice and Light!

I bought this product at Costco on sale. Thought I'd give it a try as I was looking for a new lotion. Value was good as the bottle was very large and on clearance for only about $6. It's a nice light lotion, good for summer. You'd probably want something heavier in winter if you have dry skin. I find it works very well when I apply straight after showering, before I towel dry. Not a strong scent, very neutral. Keeps me nice and moisturized until the next shower. No sticky residue.

May 15, 2018

Love this stuff

I've actually been using this stuff for years .. It firms skin and reduces cellulite so I only use it every night before bed for about a month before summer and it tightens my tummy skin and almost completely takes away all cellulite. Great stuff

March 27, 2018

Not very effective.

I like watching results! I have been using the cream and havent notice any change in my skin. It is supposely to make a firmer skin, it has not worked for me, and the skin feels very sticky after applying the cream

March 16, 2018

I love Nivea Q10 Body Lotion!

I am a big fan of Nivea products. I like this lotion very much for its light texture, not too strong smell, and I love how it easily absorbs into my skin.I use it daily.

March 06, 2018

J'adore Nivea Q10!

Je recommande chaudement le niveaQ10! J'en ai racheter souvent suite a mon essait.Tout les produits Nivea que j'ai essayé ont été bénéfique mais le Q10 est,selon moi,le meilleur pour mon type de peau.Je fais souvent de l'exéma sur le visage,les jambes et les bras.Mon exéma est presque disparu surtout au visage.Ce qui me complexait énormément.Maintenant,je me dévoile plus souvent le visage et mon conjoint me dis souvent que je suis plus belle car j'ai plus confiance en moi.

February 14, 2018

Nice bodylotion

I like this lotion a lot. It has light texture, not too strong smell, easily absorbs into skin. I apply before I go to bed all times of the year, in wintertime I apply a little bit extra just to give my skin that extra moisture.

January 21, 2018

Can't live without!

I love this body lotion and can't go without it! I use it nearly every day after getting out of the shower and apply to my entire body. It's a great consistency -- not light, not heavy. Sinks into skin without leaving an oily residue, skin feels hydrated and fresh. Skin tone and firmness is noticeable - skin looks healthy, even toned and firm. Price point is great, especially when it's on sale! (It's on sale right now at Shopper's Drug and literally sold out everywhere! :( ) Can't say enough about this, a staple in my regime for sure <3

January 21, 2018

J’adore

J’aime bien cette crème hydratante : c’est l’une de mes préférée. Elle hydrate intensément le corps et laisse un fini agréable. L’odeur est excellente.