Nivea Creme Reviews

NIVEA Creme, a skincare classic, provides deep nourishment to rough dry skin. It's especially caring formula is sensitive enough to trust for the whole family.

• All-purpose moisturizer for all skin types
• Reduces the look and feel of rough dry skin
• Great for face, body and hands, and to treat dry spots of skin like elbows, knees and feet
• Does not clog pores

Now find it in Canada in the iconic blue tin!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 14, 2016

La crème NIVEA est un produit, effectivement, très riche et qui hydrate parfaitement la peau, sans être trop parfumé.
    Mon seul petit bémol serait la texture que j’ai trouvé un peu trop épaisse, mais malgré ça, elle pénètre bien la peau.

1.2/5

September 14, 2016

I did not like the way this creme feels on my skin. I found that it was a bit greasy and made me feel like I had something on my skin all day - I prefer a more natural feel

September 14, 2016

Great cream! Moisturized even the driest of elbows and knees and kept them soft for an extended period of time. Definitely love this!

**Received free for review

September 14, 2016

I received Nivea Creme for free from Chick Advisor and Nivea, thank you :) This little puppy is a miracle worker on my dryest areas (elbows and heels) and it doesn't have a scent which is great for a subtle moisturizing fix.

September 14, 2016

I love it, I have used it since I was a teenager and even now as my skin changes it leaves me with the same soft skin. The smell is comforting without being overpowered.

September 14, 2016

Nivea Creme is very soft and great moisturizer for my hands. Also i used it on my feet and legs and it really hydrates. My skin is so soft and happy for the overnight moisture.

September 14, 2016

Excellent, smooth, love it. I use it for one week and love it so much. Smell nice and good results on my skin who is sensitive. Love it on my hands and feet.
    #gotitfree

September 14, 2016

The NIVEA Creme has been a lifesaver this past while with the fluctuating temperatures in weather that tends to wreck havoc on my skin. I have been using it on my elbows, feet and eczema patches I tend to get on my hands. It's thicker but absorbs really well and isn't boldly fragranced. It's very soothing and I love how your skin feels instantly relieved with moisture. This will be my go-to creme during the winter months coming up and I can't wait to see how it handles the dry/cool temperatures just around the corner. I also like that I can use it on my kids as well without worry.

Disclosure: I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

September 14, 2016

I like how it feels when it is on, it doesn't make my skin look too shiny or too dull. My only issue with it is that it doesn't spread out smoothly, it's a little tough to spread around the skin. If it spread out smoother I would have given this product a 5, but it doesn't so I give it a 4.

September 14, 2016

I received NIVEA Creme for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club. The smell is, as other NIVEA products, quite nice and comforting. The texture is really thick, which is great for dry areas like elbows and knees. A small amount is enough to moisturize my hands and cuticles.