NIVEA Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 243 in Eye Makeup Remover

• Gently removes make-up and mascara
• Moisturizes and protects the sensitive eye area

How to use:
• Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 20, 2017

Pretty good for the price

It's a little bit oily so it's not my favourite eye make-up remover, but it definitely does the job. Takes everything off with one smooth swipe. I just need to then wash with water or else it leaves me feeling greasy.

May 23, 2017

AMAZING!!!!!!! I finally found the best make-up remover for when I put mascara on without getting all itchy! I love this product!!! It really is amazing. I recommend it to everyone

April 03, 2017

I love this eye makeup remover! I received it as part of a package at Christmas. It's gentle, but effective and has never stung my eyes. Just give a shake or two, apply to pad, wipe and you're done! Love this product and will definitely purchase again.

March 27, 2017

Ceci est mon démaquillant quotidien depuis maintenant plusieurs années. Il est léger et ne laisse aucun résidus huileux sur ma peau. Cependant, pour le maquillage tenace, il est moins efficace et nécessite parfois d'utiliser aussi le démaquillant pour maquillage hydrofuge en complément.

January 06, 2017

I loved this so much it took off all my makeup and the durt out of my skin is would let everyone know how nice it is and how good it works it even maid my face feal softer

January 06, 2017

It makes removing makeup from the eye looks so easy and smooth, it is so gentle on the face and makes it easy to get all the makeup on the face removed .

June 27, 2016

Enlève efficacement le maquillage, notamment le mascara résistant à l'eau. Par contre, il laisse les yeux avec une couche huileuse, alors il faut nettoyer le visage par la suite pour enlever l'excédent de produit.

April 05, 2016

Does what it says it will! Removes makeup and doesn't irritate your eyes at all- which is a big concern for me as I wear contact lenses a few times a week. Nivea is a good product line, and costs much less than the high end lines but delivers great results and I recommend all their product line.

April 02, 2016

This product does exactly as it says and removes makeup without irritating sensitive eyes. It even took off my waterproof mascara. Good purchase for the price and you don't need to use a lot.

March 31, 2016

Its great to use, just a small amount on a cotton ball and with no effort at all it removes your eye make up in two quick wipes. Can't believe I wasn't using it before.....

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...