NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 06, 2018

Best Lip Balm Ever!!!

I needed a change from my old lip balm as it was not only so expensive but didn't work as I wanted it to, so I changed to this one in which right away I knew I would like it. The cost of it is cheaper and it lasts longer, you only need to put on a little bit as it is very moisturizing, the container lasts a long time. I never have chapped lips and it has no taste or smell to it which is nice. I highly recommend this, you can get it at any Walmart, Shoppers Drug Mart, target, etc.

March 05, 2018

Je n'aime pas

Je n'aime vraiment pas... Il rend les lèvres graisseuses et ne tient pas longtemps en place. Je n'aime pas la ''saveur'' non plus. Je ne l'achèterai définitivement plus.

February 23, 2018

Must Try!

This lip balm goes on smoothly and easily. It is my go to lip balm, I keep one in every coat pocket during the winter months when my lips are dry from being outdoors.

February 10, 2018
    Texas, United States

Hydrates dry lips

I have horrible chapped lips during the summer. I lost my lip balm, so I went out to find another one. I bumped into the NIVEA HYDRO CARE lip balm and tried it. It worked wonders on my chapped and peeling lips. It took a few days of using this lop balm before my lips turned to normal but it was worth it. My lips where so bad, that they were peeling a lot too. This lip balm really helped.

January 29, 2018

Best lip balm

This is the best lip balm I ever used, big fan of NIVEA lip product, it very smoothly and has reasonable price, really help with dry lips. Definitely recommend it and intent to buy it again.

January 24, 2018

Best lip care

I love this this lip balm it is the best for the price it is sold at. It is super hydrating and makes my lips soft and plump. It also protects against the cold weather. I like to apply it at night so i wake up with awesome feeling and looking lips.

January 05, 2018

Hydro absolutely

This is one of my favorites, it is my go to when my child's lips are cracked from the cold winter air. It works quickly, tastes great and doesn't leave a yucky film on your lips after. Definitely would recommend

January 05, 2018

It really works!

I tried this lip balm for the first time and i really loved it. I had dried lips and the Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm was efficient and helpful for me. It smell almost nothing.

November 20, 2017

Winters here! Time to get some protection

I live in an extremely cold and dry city when winter hits. Chapped lips are inevitable unless you have a really good lip balm. This lip balm is my savior. I use it all the time to keep the cold from cracking my lips. It's super smooth and moisturizing. Absolutely love it!

October 06, 2017

Love this lip balm

I've tried many lip balms and nivea seems to have the only lip balm I really like. It even helps with dry skin on my lips. I always recommend nivea lip balm to anyone who asks