NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 04, 2019

Not buying again.

The first Nivea lip balm I have bought, the price is good and it worked great! However, after 2 years of using I suddenly got an allergic reaction to it and my lips swelled up every time I used it. I am not sure if it's because they changed something in the formula. This was my favorite lip balm so quite disappointed that I can't keep using it. I will still recommend this to people who are not sensitive like me though.

March 23, 2018

Bien

Bon baume pour les lèvres, hydrate bien quoique qu'on doit en appliquer régulièrement pour les garder nos lèvres hydratées en hiver. N'a pas une apparence trop brillante, donc c'est idéal pour les hommes.

March 16, 2018

I would buy this product again.

One of the best lip balms on the market. I had extremely chapped lips during the winter months and it was the most effective one that I have tried. Very pleased about the moisture it provides.

November 20, 2017

Winters here! Time to get some protection

I live in an extremely cold and dry city when winter hits. Chapped lips are inevitable unless you have a really good lip balm. This lip balm is my savior. I use it all the time to keep the cold from cracking my lips. It's super smooth and moisturizing. Absolutely love it!

August 01, 2017

I liked the product although I found my tube doesn't stay up while applying. The lip balm does seem to work, although it's not the most hydrating product you could get. However the price was great!

December 09, 2016

I like this lip balm! It's really soft and smooth and you can feel it when you put it on your lips. It doesn't stay on all day of course, but I think that's logical, which lip balm does?

September 20, 2016

I was excited about trying this particular lip balm after receiving it as a gift but was disappointed. Initially it goes on smooth and has a very nice scent but I felt like I had to constantly reapply over and over to have relief.

June 25, 2016

I love this as my every day lip balm! Smooth, didn't have an overpowering flavour to the taste, moisturizing and effective. I have a couple of these on me at all times.

April 27, 2016

Very nice product, leaves my lips moisturized while feeling and looking good. While this may not be my favorite lip balm, it is definitely in top 3 and better priced

April 22, 2016

I used this in the winter to combat dry and chapped lips. Worked really well. A mint smell would have been nice. All in all a good product to have handy in the winter.