NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 24, 2019

Good on the go chapstick

This is a pretty decent Chapstick to have in your bag for on-the-go. Does require multiple applications to really see a difference. I do think it has more of an effect than the basic Nivea Chapstick. For the price it is a pretty good deal just for the convenience.

August 16, 2019

Perfect

Best lip balm I’ve ever used. It’s amazing to hydrate your lips especially during fall and winter. I apply it at night to wake up with smooth lips and also apply it before going out to protect my lips from the cold! Great value.

July 14, 2019
    United Kingdom

I love this product!

I can't get enough of this lip balm. I have 3 on the go at the moment (one in my handbag, one for work and one by my bed). It keeps my lips super soft and I haven't had any problems with dryness since I started using it.

May 27, 2019

Great value and works well

This is my go-to lip balm, because not only is it super affordable (I got a pack of 2 for only $2 at Walmart), but also the product works well for me! I like that it is not only really moisturizing, but also not too greasy and waxy, so I don't feel like there's a heavy layer of products on my lips. The matte finish is also a plus for me

May 15, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best gloss available

Absolutely my favourite lip balm. Nice & light & glossy, never sticky. I always have multiples laying around so I never run short. I've gotten a few friends hooked on this product. Highly recommended!

April 26, 2019

Excellent Lip Balm!

This is one of the best lip balms I have used. It does not feel greasy. It feels light and provides hydration to your lips. It does not irritate your lips. Some lip balms make you lick your lips more but not this one.

April 04, 2019

Not buying again.

The first Nivea lip balm I have bought, the price is good and it worked great! However, after 2 years of using I suddenly got an allergic reaction to it and my lips swelled up every time I used it. I am not sure if it's because they changed something in the formula. This was my favorite lip balm so quite disappointed that I can't keep using it. I will still recommend this to people who are not sensitive like me though.

March 20, 2019

Hands down the best!

This lip balm is perfect in ever way! It's affordable, it's from well respected brand and it does exactly as promised. As someone who always suffers from dry lips, this is a must have product for me. It works fast to relieve chapped lips and slides smoothly across the lips. Perfect in every way!

March 20, 2019

Nivea

Out of all the lip balms I have, this is the one I mostly go for because it keeps my lips soft and it’s moist. I love using it whenever I have dry lips because it helps

March 13, 2019

My go-to lip balm

Love how easily this slides on my lips. Keeps them moisturized for the better part of the day. Doesn't have a white tint to it. My only complaint is how fragile the stick is. If it's up too high, it can easily break.