NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 914 in Lip Balm

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

May 15, 2017

Definitely one of my favourites and go-to lip balm! I have been using Nivea Hydro Care lip balm on a daily basis and does the trick to keep my lips plump and moisturized. Keeps my lips from getting chapped during the cold, windy Canadian winters ;)

May 08, 2017

This is one of my favorite lip balms I've ever tried. Its nice and silky and has a really nice smell, it gives good moisture. I would recommend this product to anyone.

May 08, 2017

I would buy this product again. I will have this product with me when I am walking or hiking. It makes my lips feel soft and they don't crack. I love this product.

May 08, 2017

This is the best lip balm I have come across in a long time. I have been using it for about a year now. It works really well under lipstick. It's not too sticky and stays well while keeping my lips moist. I don't feel the need to reapply very often as with some other lip balms.

April 12, 2017

This is defintley one of my favorite lip balms I've ever tried. Its nice and silky with a light scent and it leaves for lips feeling hydrated and soft. The only problem is is melts and cracks easily if you arent careful with it

April 11, 2017

The case is well packaged and minimalist, but the product is anything but. Using a twist base, the Hydro Care Lip Balm is an excellent product to keep lips from being chapped. I found myself applying it a little more often than other brands, but it held up to the stresses of a few big days.

March 28, 2017

After seeing everyone else's positive reviews I am wondering if I just got a lemon when I bought this product! Mine actually broke in half after a few uses. It felt really watery/oily on my lips and didn't compare to other lip balms I have tried. I might try this product again when it's on sale to see if I bought a lemon!

February 10, 2017

Nivea Hydro Care is my go-to lip balm, especially for winter. It rolls on smoothly and doesn't feel rough on my lips. It's also clear with a light shimmer so it's not too obnoxious. It usually around $1-2 on sale at most places. I definitely recommend this product.

January 06, 2017

This lip balm is nice and smooth to put on. No scent or fragrance and doesn't leave a sticky feeling on your lips. Keeps lips Hyrdated and smooth feeling for longer than other brands.

December 22, 2016

I like this lip balm especially in winter. Usually lip balms harden because of the cold, and then when you try to apply it your already cracked lips hurt even more because the balm is now too firm and pulls the skin. Well, the hydro care doesn't do that as it's super moist even in the cold. Nivea hydro care is what's in my winter jacket pocket :)