NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 13, 2021

Works really well!

I love this lip balm, it really hydrates. I would say the only downside is the taste... If you get a small taste of it, it's so gross. In saying that, I have been using this lip balm for over 5 years and still love it!

April 12, 2021

My Fave

This is my favourite lip balm. Not greasy, very soothing and no weird chemical taste like most others. Great product for winter or summer use. Sometimes I add a wee bit of lipstick to it so get a little color.

March 02, 2021

Have to reapply a lot to be effective

I love lip balms and purchased this one off of Amazon as the price is amazing. If you’re on a budget it’s not a bad lip balm to get. However my lips get very dry and compared to other big brands this one did not cut it for me

March 02, 2021

Have one in every purse

These Nivea lip balms save my life and lips. Hydro care is perfect for the winter season and leaves your lips nice and plump. I make sure to put on before bed and even like layering on top of a pigmented lip liner to keep my lips moisturized. I legit do not leave the house without one!

February 22, 2021
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Moisturizing lips

I have dry lips and use this lip balm. It's very moisturizing comes in a handy pack. Lasts for ages. Definitely on my shopping list. So moisturizing it's great.

February 12, 2021
    Bristol, United Kingdom

Love this lipbalm, it’s seriously underrated

I bought this in a supermarket over 6 months ago for £2, expecting it to be no good and another throwaway product but I needed a lip balm so it was worth a shot. I have never been so pleased with a lip balm in my life and have tried many. It isn’t greasy or sticky, moisturises my lips well, heals cracks and dryness very quickly but lasts long enough on my lips that I don’t feel I even need to reapply it after eating or drinking. It does provide a protective barrier from both the sun (SPF15 on my one) and the harsh cold of winter. Very impressed with it, by far one of my best ever purchases for £2.

February 11, 2021

Best lip balm

I buy these every year! I use them all year round and my lips always feel great. You don’t have to reapply as often as the balm stays on for a while.

February 11, 2021

Hydrated lips!

Currently my go to lip balm. I have big lips that get dry often and feel tight when there's no lip balm so I'm constantly applying lip balm.
    I find this lip balm really hydrates my lips and lasts a bit longer then others.
    I would say though I use it often so one tube only lasts me just over a week.

January 13, 2021

Keeps my lips moisturized longer

I really like this lip balm as it helps keeping my lips moisturized and soft longer, especially in winter. The product glides smoothly and doesn’t leave any sticky sensation or white residues. I really like it is enriched with Aloe Vera and it’s free of mineral oils.

December 16, 2020

Keep on buying this

I like how refreshing it feels on the lips and lasting. I keep on buying it over and over years now. For myself and my husband, that's the only one we use and keep on using. Not saying that we haven't tried other ones out. But we keep on coming back to this one and buying it.