NIVEA Hydro Care Lip Balm Reviews

• Provides intensive moisture
• Is quickly absorbed thanks to its light formula
• Does not leave a greasy feeling, only smooth and soft lips
• Moisturizing formula with Aloe Vera

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

August 16, 2017

Perfect for winter

Nivea always give my lips a great care when winter comes. This lip balm is one of the best. It let my lips smooth and not even a single spot of dryness. The scent is very light so you don't get bored with it. For people who deal with dry lips, I recommand this product to you. It is small, so you can let the balm to your purse or pocket for anytime you want to use it. But, I recommand that you do not forget your balm into your car because if your car is in the sun, the balm will melt (my boyfriend did it and it was a mess to clean into the car after)..

August 11, 2017

Good lip balm

I'm pretty happy with this lip balm, it moistures my lips and keeps them soft for a long time. Smell is good, but not annoying. I would recommend it to my friends

August 01, 2017

I liked the product although I found my tube doesn't stay up while applying. The lip balm does seem to work, although it's not the most hydrating product you could get. However the price was great!

June 17, 2017

One of my go to lip balms

I've been using this lip balm for a few weeks now and I'm really liking it. The scent isn't noticeable which is nice. It goes on nice and smooth without being globby or too oily. I'll definitely be buying it again when I finish my current tube.

May 15, 2017

Definitely one of my favourites and go-to lip balm! I have been using Nivea Hydro Care lip balm on a daily basis and does the trick to keep my lips plump and moisturized. Keeps my lips from getting chapped during the cold, windy Canadian winters ;)

May 08, 2017

This is one of my favorite lip balms I've ever tried. Its nice and silky and has a really nice smell, it gives good moisture. I would recommend this product to anyone.

May 08, 2017

I would buy this product again. I will have this product with me when I am walking or hiking. It makes my lips feel soft and they don't crack. I love this product.

May 08, 2017

This is the best lip balm I have come across in a long time. I have been using it for about a year now. It works really well under lipstick. It's not too sticky and stays well while keeping my lips moist. I don't feel the need to reapply very often as with some other lip balms.

April 12, 2017

This is defintley one of my favorite lip balms I've ever tried. Its nice and silky with a light scent and it leaves for lips feeling hydrated and soft. The only problem is is melts and cracks easily if you arent careful with it

April 11, 2017

The case is well packaged and minimalist, but the product is anything but. Using a twist base, the Hydro Care Lip Balm is an excellent product to keep lips from being chapped. I found myself applying it a little more often than other brands, but it held up to the stresses of a few big days.