NIVEA In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner Dry Skin Almond Oil Reviews

NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, leaving skin feeling hydrated and silky soft, without the sticky lotion feel or the waiting. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds! Find it in the body lotion aisle.

January 12, 2018

I would definitely buy this product again

I love this product . Especially in the colder months because you can put your lotion on in the shower . I have purchased this for friends of mine because I love the product so much .

January 11, 2018

J'adore tant pour moi que pour mon homme

J'ai essayé ce produit, particulièrement pour les hommes de ma famille afin de faire changement d'un autre produit avec une odeur trop familière. Tout le monde aime l'odeur délicate ainsi que la sensation que cela laisse sur la peau.

January 11, 2018

Use it everytime I shower.

I don't know why I never had this in my life sooner! During these harsh winters my skin decides to shrivel up and become an ashy hot mess. With this product I don't have to add an extra step in my routine. Just do it all in the shower. I love how soft my skin feels afterwards as well as how moisturized it is even during the winter.

September 19, 2017

Time saver!

I got a few satchets of this product as a sample and I am pretty impressed at how this works.. you just smooth it on and rinse off in the shower and voila! Moisturized skin and ready to start the day! This totally skips a step in my routine and saves a bit of time.

My only complaint is this product is quite pricey (~7-8) for a small bottle!!

September 10, 2017

My skin loves it!

I have dry skin and I must admit that sometimes I forget to put on some lotion. Thank goodness for this product, it is in my bathroom and I don't forget it at all! I love how my skin is starting to look amd feel, so soft and moisturized! This product is so much easier to use than regular lotion, it lasts for a few hours and smells nice too!

2.0/5

June 22, 2017

Doesn't Really Work.. :(

I had high hopes for the in-shower body lotion, unfortunately, it does not work as advertised. It feels sticky in the shower and washes completely off. I did not feel moisturized after my shower and ended up using lotion anyways. I do not recommend.

May 18, 2017

I absolutely LOVE the Nivea In Shower Body Lotion!! I use it every few days and it keeps my usually super dry skin moisturized. It smells pretty good as well.

April 11, 2017

I like this product because I can use it in the shower and it actually works. The first time I used it though, I didn't notice any difference, but after about a week I finally saw some results. It's creamy and doesn't leave a big mess in your shower. My skin is soft and moisturized, but I would recommend using an additional cream for severely dry areas. It also has no scent which is good for some people.

March 31, 2017

I received a few samples of this and am pleased that a new product works as claimed, to provide moisture to wet skin before getting out of the shower & drying off. I use it on dry winter days, esp after shaving and I like the scent. It leaves my skin slick.

March 29, 2017

Love using this product! It's super easy to apply in shower and rinse off, and you don't have to worry about applying lotion after you get out. It leaves your skin smelling wonderful and very soft. Would highly recommend it!