NIVEA In-Shower Cocoa Butter Body Lotion Reviews

Can’t find the time to moisturize? Can’t stand the sticky feeling of body lotions? NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion is a convenient way to moisturize right in the shower, without the waiting time or the sticky lotion feel! The formula, with an indulgent Cocoa scent, leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft. 24+ hour moisture in only 30 seconds!

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Serum Pearls.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 01, 2018

Love this stuff

This stuff left my skin feeling sweet! Also smells so good! Only thing was it makes the tub a bit slippery. Still recommend it..just don't slip after.

September 19, 2018

Good for dry skin

This is very good for dry and damage skin. I have been using this product like from ever since i try a sample and it works great for me. I also love the sent.

August 02, 2018

effortless

So obsessed with this product, and I can't believe I haven't tried it sooner! It's so quick and easy to put on, perfect for when you're in a rush or it's hot out and you hate the feeling of the lotion + hot weather combo. It smells good, leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and definitely worth every penny.

April 17, 2018

Fait une différence dès la première utilisation

Laisse la peau plus douce et lisse dès la première utilisation. Le parfum de beurre de cacao est enivrant. J'ai adoré ce produit et je le recommande à toutes

March 28, 2018

Still use it today!

I am in love with this in shower body lotion! It only takes a small amount per area to spread around and make your skin feel smooth and silky. When you rinse it off it doesn't leave a greasy feel. You feel soft and luxurious! The smell is amazing! It fills your whole shower with this amazing Coconut sent but it is not over powering. This is definitely an item to buy all the time! A must have in the shower!

March 22, 2018

Great product but slippery!

This is a great product, especially for those of us who doesn't like to put on body lotion. It does provide enough hydration for the summer time, but not quite enough for the winter. Only thing is that this is quite slippery so make sure you rinse off everything before stepping out of the shower.

January 18, 2018

I love this product

This product really delivers on what it says it will. It's quick to use and lasts alk day. The smell was great. I have recommended this to all my friends and family. My husband that works with concrete even liked it because his skin dries out. Thank you for such a great product.

January 16, 2018

love this product

Absolutely love Nivea. I use this product daily. Love the scent and is a fantastic moisturizer. It's not overly scented which is great. Small amount of the moisturizer covers a great amount.

December 15, 2017

Love it

I love this it makes your skin so soft. I have really dry skin and I've tried everything but they didn't work like I needed them too,until I tired Niva in shower and my skin feels so soft and it lasts.

December 15, 2017

Goodbye dry skin

I do not like the feel of greasy lotions. And honestly, I'm just too lazy to put them on. But I do suffer from dry winter skin. So this is the perfect solution. The in-shower lotion is quick to apply and rinses off without leaving that slippery skin feeling. The scent is light and not overpowering like a lot of lotions are. And it leaves my skin moisturized and itch-free.