Nivea Lip Butter - Blueberry Blush Reviews
#61 in Lip Gloss

July 14, 2017

Nice Lip Butter

I love the scent of this lip butter, it smells good enough to eat, so yummy. You get a lot of product so it lasts quite a while, it is moisturizing and goes on smooth.

June 21, 2017

Glides on Just Like Butter !

the product is just as it name says, it glides on super smooth, and gives you that dewiness on your lips. Smell great, like fresh blueberries. The downside why I didn't give it 5 stars is not the lip butter, but the container!
    I always have such a difficult time opening the tin lid, it gets sealed so tightly and not a lot of room to easily open it. But the product itself, I was very impressed with it.

May 04, 2017

I received one of these in a teen pack at a local drug store so I'm not certain on the price, but I do know that it is amazing! It. Feels great on my lips literally feels like butter but smells and tastes 1000x better! It adds a little colour and sheer to my lips. Definitely a good buy!

1.5/5

May 01, 2017

I was really disappointed in this product. Yes - the smell is great! However, the balm is so sticky and does not leave my lips feeling hydrated at all.

2.7/5

April 17, 2017

i got this for free for renewing a magazine subscription, i love the smell of it, but i find it kind of sticky, i definitely wouldn't spend my own money on this. i found it very ineffective

April 16, 2017

I love this stuff! I love Nivea products in general, because they always hit the nail right on the head. This is super buttery and creamy and extremely moisturizing!!!

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the raspberry one but this is as effective. Amazing range

1.0/5

January 25, 2017

I really didn't like the packaging of this product I found it hard to open the lid. the scent was ok and its didn't really moisturize my lips well and i had to constantly reapply. so sadly it was not for me

January 25, 2017

Absolutely love it ! The lip butter made my lips super soft, it tastes great and was priced right. From so many lip products to choose from I have FINALLY found my match. You have to try it!

August 25, 2016

Needed a lip balm to leave at my desk at work. Found this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale and decided to give it a try. Nice consistency and great flavour! Kept my lips smooth for hours.