Nivea Lip Butter - Blueberry Blush Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 748 in Lip Gloss

May 04, 2017

I received one of these in a teen pack at a local drug store so I'm not certain on the price, but I do know that it is amazing! It. Feels great on my lips literally feels like butter but smells and tastes 1000x better! It adds a little colour and sheer to my lips. Definitely a good buy!

1.5/5

May 01, 2017

I was really disappointed in this product. Yes - the smell is great! However, the balm is so sticky and does not leave my lips feeling hydrated at all.

April 17, 2017

i got this for free for renewing a magazine subscription, i love the smell of it, but i find it kind of sticky, i definitely wouldn't spend my own money on this. i found it very ineffective

April 16, 2017

I love this stuff! I love Nivea products in general, because they always hit the nail right on the head. This is super buttery and creamy and extremely moisturizing!!!

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the raspberry one but this is as effective. Amazing range

January 25, 2017

I really didn't like the packaging of this product I found it hard to open the lid. the scent was ok and its didn't really moisturize my lips well and i had to constantly reapply. so sadly it was not for me

January 25, 2017

Absolutely love it ! The lip butter made my lips super soft, it tastes great and was priced right. From so many lip products to choose from I have FINALLY found my match. You have to try it!

August 25, 2016

Needed a lip balm to leave at my desk at work. Found this at Shoppers Drug Mart on sale and decided to give it a try. Nice consistency and great flavour! Kept my lips smooth for hours.

June 24, 2016

This has to be the best smelling lip balm I have ever used. It is just so good! The product itself is rather thick and really hugs your lips. It leaves a really pretty tint on my lips and definitely moisturises. It doesn't last super long though, but for the price and quality I can't complain. I love reapplying anyway just to smell it again.

June 03, 2016

The smell of this lip balm is to die for. It's not the best in term of moisture for my lips, but for the price, this lip balm definitely do the trick. One small pot of this product will last you forever and it doesn't cost a lot. I might try the rasberry one next time!

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Skin Breakouts once a month

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Aveeno Body Yogurt

juliejonas added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme