NIVEA Lip Butter in Original Reviews

Ranked #144 out of 946 in Lip Balm

May 02, 2017

J'utilise ce produit des années et je ne suis jamais déçue! Mes lèvres sont toujours très douces après l'application comme si une fine particule les protégeait des agressions extérieures. J'adore!

February 17, 2017

I would buy this in bulk if I could! Promise once you try lip butter you won't go back to the regular stick! My lips stay moisturized ALL DAY. I prefer the berry one but this is as effective. Amazing range

January 07, 2017

Works perfect in winter . No chappy lips. Feels like silky lips. Not to many unhealthy products blended . Long lasting. Goes perfect base later before lipsticks

October 03, 2016

This is my HOLY GRAIL lip balm! I've tried every lip balm you can imagine, high end, drugstore, you name it, and this is the one I will continue to buy for life. It gets a little messy because you need to stick your fingers in it (I wish it was in a tube form) but this is still a miracle worker. I put it on every night before bed and I wake up with soft lips that are ready for the driest of dry lipsticks. Love love love this!

0.8/5

June 06, 2016

This is by far, one of the worst lip buttets that I have tried. It doesnt work at all, and does nothing for your lips, except make them greasy. Plus, the product comes in a tin, which from a sanitatiom point of view is really bad, because no matter how clean your hands may be, you are constantly dipping them in to apply product. I would not recomment this, it is a waste of your money.

April 20, 2016

The lip butter keeps my dry lips moisturizer for the whole day. U don't need to keep reapplying all the time.the price is reasonable and it's easy to find in most retailers.. Easy to carry in purse

April 12, 2016

Not a bad product. One of my favorites for moisture for sure!!!!!!! Lasts fairly long as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April 10, 2016

i almost did not buy this...i am so glad i did...i did not like the idea of using my finger to apply this...how ever it is not as gross as i thought ....i love the lip butter it hydrates evenly and my lips look soft and subtle ...this is awesome for dry lips!!!

April 10, 2016

It made my lips feel super soft instantly! It smelled really good and wasn't overpowering. The container was also really simple and easy to carry around.

1.8/5

April 07, 2016

I bought the Nivea Lip Butter instead of my normal product. What a mistake....it made my lips feel worse than if I had not used anything. I got a burning sensation not long after and I wish I could of ripped my lips off. I had high hopes for the product but unfortunately, my lips did not like it. :(