NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 28, 2018

Great for removing makeup

Nivea micellair water is my new makeup bag must have. It effortlessly removes my daily makeup without drying out my skin or irritating it. I love how easy it is to use and that you don’t have to worry about it clogging your pore. I also use it as a cleanser while camping and water isn’t as accessible. Love this product and so does my skin.

Very nice!

I got this to try it free and I am impressed. It is my first time with Miccellair water and it is very good. I use waterproof mascara very often. Other products that I use are not that effective and I really need to spend a lot of time to remove it and still sometimes I wake up to black eyes. This product removes my make up gently and effectively. I like how my face feels after that. The smell is very gentle too. Actually I needed to go and check it again, since it's so delicate that I didn't remember it. Definitely something worth to try.

August 27, 2018

Easy to use and leaves skin feeling moisturized!

This is gentle solution to removing your makeup, including mascara, at the end of the day. I find that this removes everything perfectly from the skin and leaves your face feeling fresh. I usually put a little bit of the product onto a cotton pad and rub it over my face. For eye makeup, I press the wet cotton pad onto my eyes and let it sit for a little while, before gently wiping away the eyeliner or mascara. This reduces the amount of tugging you have to do around the eye area - which should try to be avoided because of how delicate the skin is! I like to always continue with my normal night skin-care routine after using this product, so I always end up washing my face after using the product to make sure my skin is completely clean. The best thing about this product is that my skin or eyes have never become irritated with this product, even if I accidentally get some of it in my eyes. Definitely will keep repurchasing it in future!

Great makeup remover!

The Nivea micellair water is a great product to easily remove your makeup, even waterproof makeup! I received it free to try from chickadvisor and I enjoyed using it.

I applied a small amount to a cotton round and was amazed how easily it would take off my makeup, even waterproof mascara. I enjoyed the fact that it doesn’t have a strong odour nor does it feel greasy. It really feels just like water cleaning your face.

It was such a huge bottle that I’m sure it’s going to take me a long time before buying another but I would definitely buy this product again!

Mon nouveau démaquillant préféré

J'ai reçu gratuitement l'eau micellaire de Nivea grâce à ChickAdvisor. J'ai vraiment adoré ce produit. Comme démaquillant, il fonctionne à merveille sans affecter ma peau qui est sensible. Il réussit même à enlever mon mascara hydrofuge comme un charme. C'est un produit que je vais définitivement acheter.

August 27, 2018

Another great affordable micellar water

Micellar water is one of my favourite ways of removing makeup. This Nivea Micellair Water does a great job at removing makeup as well as leaving your face residue free and not dried out. I also like using it to freshen up when I'm not wearing makeup. Just a quick swipe all over and my face feels nice and clean. The only thing I would change is that for a sensitive skin product the scent was stronger than I expected.

removes make up so well

I received Nivea Micellair Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin for free from ChickAdvisor as a member of ChickAdvisor Review Club. Thank you very much.
    This Nivea micellair wateris so gentle but yet very tough on make up removing. It removed my all make up without any residues, even my waterproof mascara. And also my long-lasting matte liquid lipstick, entirely, without any colour left on my lips!
    I also love the fact that it didn't irritate my skin a tall, and didn't left any sickness. I didn't rinse that with water as there wasn't necessary at all.
    This product is, indeed, amazing, and I will recommend that to all my friends and relatives.

August 27, 2018

This makeup remover works amazingly

I have used other makeup removers even one that is micellair from another company and it left a residue that I still needed to wash off after despite the claim that you don’t have to wash off after. Nivea’s does not leave a residue and it removed way more makeup without just pushing it around my face. I’m so thankful I received this to try for free as this will be the only makeup remover I will ever buy. My skin was left clean and refreshed and I didn’t have to scrub at all. I found it difficult to use with a cotton ball so I put it on a half sheet of paper towel and it worked perfectly.

August 27, 2018

Agréable sensation de fraîcheur!

Je n'utilise habituellement pas d'eau micellaire. J'en avais essayé une dans le passé et je n'avais pas trouvé que c'était suffisamment efficace pour le maquillage - au mieux, c'était comme une bruine. Sans plus.
    Mais en recevant ce produit de ChickAdvisor, j'ai re-tenté le coup. Et j'ai été agréablement surprise! L'odeur est délicate, le produit laisse une sensation de fraîcheur qui dure et j'ai l'impression que c'est un format très économique qui me durera longtemps. Seul bémol : il restait des résidus de mon maquillage sur les yeux. Alors je déconseillerais ce produit si vous utilisez un mascara hydrofuge. Sinon, je suis assez satisfaite!

Great make-up remover!

I found this product removed all make-up and dirt from the day amazingly! Smooth and soft feeling on my face, with no burning or tingling feel. It didn't dry out my skin at all or cause any break outs, as sometimes using a new product can. Works well, I'd recommend it!