NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 03, 2018

Effective and leaves your skin soft

I received this just in time for my vacation. I don't wear makeup often but because I knew we were going to be taking fancy photos on our trip, I wanted to try this out while on vacation. I loved how quickly it was able to remove my waterproof lipstick. It left my lips and face feeling soft and plump, which is great because I find some other removers leave residue which this didn't. This bottle will last me quite some time and I look forward to using it again

Awesome makeup remover

I received this product for free as part of the Chickadvisor Product Review Club for my honest opinion.

I love this makeup remover. It effectively removes all my makeup with little effort at the end of the day. It leaves my skin clean and smooth and is gentle on the eyes. I am a big fan of all the Nivea products and this one is one of my favourites.

Two Products in One!

I had the opportunity to try NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin courtesy of ChickAdvisor. I typically use a toner and makeup remover on a daily basis. I found that this product was effective enough to replace using two separate products. After using the product my skin feels clean without any residue. It does not seem to have a scent for those with sensitive skin or allergies. I would consider using this product in place to a separate toner and makeup remover in future.

Highly effective product

I have tried Nivea MicellAIR Micellar Water for dry and sensitive skin. I use this product to remove eye makeup, but it can be used to cleanse the face. It easily removes makeup (all makeup, not just eye makeup). No residue was left on my face. My skin is left feeling cleansed and refreshed. I highly recommend this product.

Gentle and Effrctive

I use micellar water daily either as part of my final cleansing routine or as as a quick refresh. Nivea’s MicellAir is exactly what I expect out of a micellar water. It leaves no residue, it’s non drying and unscented. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and cleansed without feeling stripped. I really enjoy using this!

3.2/5

Fraîcheur

J'ai aimé ce produit. Il ne sent rien et rafraîchit la peau. Il n'assèche pas la peau. Il permet de nettoyer la peau légèrement maquillée. Il devient difficile de démaquiller des yeux ayant fard à paupières, crayon et mascara... Je dois quand même utiliser un autre démaquillant plus efficace.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Best Micellair water!

I really love this product! Like really, really love. I have been using Micellair water for a few years now and always have a bottle on hand at all times for removing makeup and quick morning cleanses when pinched for time.

Nivea Micellair water for Dry and Sensitive Skin came in a large sized bottle which was definitely a bonus compared to other brands I have tried.

I love that this product can remove makeup better than anything that I have ever used before. I also love that it is light and does not leave any residue on my skin. It is also non greasy.

This product is so mild that I was able to use it in my eye area without causing any discomfort or irritation and it removed my makeup and cleaned my face perfectly.

I will definitely be switching my regular brand of Micellair water to Nivea!

I received this product in exchange for my honest review. This did not effect my review in any way. All opinions are my own.

Nice product

This is very nice and light with no overpowering smell. Was good for my sensitive skin. I'm on the hunt however for a makeup remover Tha completely removes all of my mascara. This still left me with racoon eyes in the morning but it was a nice product nonetheless

Best Micellair I've Tried

I've been using micellar waters from other brands on a regular basis, and I thought I found my holy grail in Garnier, but nope, this one surpasses it by a landslide. After using my usual one, thinking I had a perfectly clean face, I went in with this Nivea one and, what's this? I still had gunk on my face!

The formula doesn't have a scent and there is no discomfort in using it. It really feels like I'm just rubbing some water and my skin and magic happens. I love this stuff!

September 03, 2018

A new staple in my skincare routine

I’ve been hearing about micellar water for a while now but have been hesitant to try it. That’s why I was so excited when I got chosen to review this product for free. It seems so odd that a liquid could actually clean my face but I am a true believer now. My face feels so clean after I use the Nivea Micellair Water! My skin can be somewhat sensitive and I love that I didn’t react to this new product at all. Seeing all the dirt left behind on my cotton pad after cleaning my face was very satisfying as well. I really liked this product and am sure to get more when I run out!