NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested

Non-stripping

#Gotitfree

I got to try Nivea's Micellair water for Dry and Sensitive skin. My favourite part is that there was no perfume. For those reading this, my mascara is regular (ie,not waterproof) - I do wear waterproof mascara and when I try to remove it with the Miscellair water, I will leave an addendum).
    I pour the water on a cotton round and the make up comes off pretty cleanly. The first time I tried it, I felt a little skin tautness, but I think that was from using a new product. I like that I do not have to wash my face to get the make up off, that can be cumbersome. Though, I do like my skin clean and will wash it if I feel there is residue. This eliminates the use of washing and moisturising. Effectively, this is like a two in one.
    I do find that it is good value (ie price for quantity). I have tried a few Micellar waters in the past and this is comparable.

Thanks to #ChickAvisor and #Nivea for the opportunity to #TryItFree!

GENTLE CLEANSER

Thank you for the opportunity to try this product free @chickadvisor #trybeforeyoubuy #TessasFavourites !

The fact that this product is gentle enough for eyes and lips, it's a win for me! It didn't completely remove all my eye makeup but worked to my satisfaction for sure!

I would recommend to all moms or people limited for time, this product is for you!

Its so light!

I love this product. It smells fabulous and leaves my skin light and fresh.

It has a cool cooling effect which leaves my face feeling fresh and clean.

I've already recommended it to my friends!

Bon produit efficace

J'ai eu la chance de testé l'eau micellaire gratuitement. Gros format,produit efficace pour enlever maquillage et saleté sur la peau. Je recommende fortement le produit.

Does the job

I received this Nivea care noirishing cream for free from Chickadvisor . This oil free makeup remover is awesome. One wipe and my mascara disappears. My skin is still soft and not overstripped. Would recommend!

Excellent

I really like the way this product takes off my makeup. It is not drying and has a really nice smell. Nivea always has top notch products and this one is no exception!

so easy

i love a good micelles water. i honestly hate taking the time to lather up and wash my face so this is perfect for before bed. just pour a little on a cotton pad a tada its done

September 10, 2018

Does what it’s advertised to do

This micellar water cleans my face well and removes makeup as it describes. I received this product to test and I’m very pleased with it. I would definitely purchase in the future and recommend to friends.

NIVEA micellair water

Before I received this product, I was using the Garnier Micellar water and I find them very similar. The Nivea Micellair Water removes makeup, but it won't work as efficiently than a good makeup wipe. However, any other makeup remover that I have used will do the same. On a full makeup face day, I would use a makeup wipe instead of this, but for me, I could use this on a daily basis to remove my concealer and bronzer. I also find that this product is slightly less effective than the Garnier since you need to wipe your face a couple of times to remove the makeup (2-3 times) but that's my opinion. It also doesn't leave a 'residue' on my face which is nice as well. Overall, I think this is a good product for when you have a little makeup :)

A Gentle Makeup Removing Wonder

I've been using this micellar water after showering to remove my eye makeup that manages to still hang on & it takes it off so easily & gently! Even better is it doesn't dry out my eyelids like other makeup removing products have in the past. Definitely a skin care win in my books!