NIVEA MicellAIR Water for Dry and Sensitive Skin Reviews

An All in One Makeup remover, cleanses deeply, leaves NO residue!

• Micellar technology that attracts dirt, oil, makeup
  • Leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and moisturized
  • For all skin types including sensitive skin
  • For use all over face, eye area, lips
  • No rinsing, no perfume, no rubbing
  • Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

Amazing!!!!!!

I recieved this product free to try from chick advisor. I was actually really wanting to try Micellair water anyways, so this was so perfect! I am absolutly in love with this product. It honestly does not burn or dry out my skin which is amazing to me because I have an issue with most make up removers. I found this more efficent as well because I needed far less of this than my regular make up remover or toner. I will never switch back, def worth every penny!!

Good for sensitive skin

I found this very good for sensitive skin. I used it with my Nivea cream also. This water was better then similar items I have used and I would choose this over the other leading brands.

September 10, 2018

Great at removing mascara!

I received this Nivea Micellair Water for dry and sensitive skin to try for free and I was pleasantly surprised how effective it was at removing my mascara. I now use it to remove all my makeup before I wash my face which leave my skin super clean. Feels nice and smooth on my skin after putting it on and using with a cotton pad. I don’t notice a smell which is great for sensitive skin. Totally recommend!

2.0/5

Ordinaire

J'ai reçu ce produit gratuitement afin de donner mon opinion personnelle.

Ce produit ne fonctionne pas pour moi. Je n'utilise pas de démaquillant, mais j'utilise de la crème solaire à chaque jour. Ce produit ne fonctionne pas pour enlever la crème solaire. Par contre, je suppose qu'il pourrait être utile pour nettoyer le visage le matin...

September 10, 2018

I will defiantly buy this product again.

I received this as a free product to text out and review. I really like this stuff as I find it takes off even the hardest of makeups that I have. It feels nice and it doesn't make my eyes sting at all.

NIVEA MICELLAIR WATER FOR DRY AND SENSITIVE SKIN

À tous les jours j'utilise une crème solaire, mais je dois nettoyer mon visage le soir venu, j'ai utiliser Nivea Micellaire water for dry and sensitive ski. J'ai beaucoup aimer l'utiliser. Ma peau est propre en un rien de temps. Et elle laisse, ma peau douce et sans résidu. Je l'aime et je vais en acheter c'est certain.

Perfect for dry skin

Love this product! Takes off my makeup very well and leaves skin feeling soft a moisturized. I have been using it for two weeks and blemishes have been reduced. Highly recommend!!

Amazing makeup remover!

I tend to wear dark/heavy eye makeup often, and scrubbing it off is such a hassle and leaves my skin around my eyes dry and sore. This micellair water removes all traces of my makeup with one swipe! It is gentle on my skin and so easy to use.

So good

I don't know if this is a new product from Nivea but, I've never heard about it before until chickadvisor sent it to me. I'm so glad they did because it amazing! It removes your makeup effortlessly and doesn't leave a residue or make you skin feel dry. If you're not wearing makeup then it's great to get all the extra grime out of every nook and cranny in your skin. Leaves you feeling refreshed and hydrated without drying.

Love this product!

This is the very first time that I try a micelles water from Nivea. I love that it doesn’t leave a residue in my skin and it glides the impurities and makeup right off. It is also great for my sensitive skin. I’ll be purchasing this again in the future.