NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 881 in Lip Balm

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 13, 2017

I found the formula of this lip balm very dry. It has a beautiful sheen on the lips. However I did not like the consistency. It also found the the lip balm creased in the corners of my mouth.

April 12, 2017

Ive been using this lipchap for almost ten years now. Havent gone more than a few days without. Its made my lips staying so soft, and i have never had a problem with them. Love the packaging..simple and easy. i cant live without my nivea pearl n shine haha

April 12, 2017

I really love all of the lip balms in this brand and this one is a little bit different than the others with the little pop of color. It leaves your lips very soft and smells wonderful.

April 01, 2017

J'ai essayé le NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm et j'aime le fini lustré sur les lèvres. Cependant j'ai de gros problèmes de lèvres sèches l'hiver et je trouve qu'il n'hydrate pas aussi bien que d'autres marques de baume à lèvre.

March 25, 2017

Great price, average product. I've had this for a long time now, but I find myself having an on-off relationship with this. I really wanted to like it because I think it is very cute and I've always liked NIVEA products, but I wasn't too impressed with this lip balm. Yes, it makes my lips a little lighter and tiny bit shinier, but I find it wears off rather quickly. I really like the scent but be careful not to accidentally taste it because it has hints of sweet chemicals. It glides on smoothly and has a butter texture, but it doesn't last and some days I find that after it wears off my lips are actually more dry/flaky. I don't hate this but it's not something I would go out of my way to buy; I'm planning to finish this tube (eventually) and forget about it.

March 21, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit par erreur il y a quelques années, croyant acheté un simple baume à lèvre, je me suis retrouver avec celui-ci effet nacré. J'ai adorer mon erreur ! il hydrate bien et offre une petite teinte rosé au lèvre. Super !

March 19, 2017

This was one of the first lip balms I ever owned growing up! Brings back nostalgic memories every time I use it. :)

However, I must say that unless you want your lips to look like a frosted pink cupcake, I would not recommend this lip balm. The colour is opaque, and I would compare it to the pigmentation of most drugstore lipsticks. I use this lip balm only on the centre of my lips when I want a bit of a gradient effect and a pop of shine on my lips.

It does it's job at moisturizing, which is great for a lip balm at its price point, but it's not a lip balm I would use everyday! The shine is just too noticeable to be natural, and that's not something I want from something marketed as a lip balm.

It's a compact tube that is easy to take around, but on one of my excursions, it melted! It literally melted in my purse and the entire inside of my purse was a light sparkly pink. Horrible! I had to wash my bag thoroughly and even then, the scent of the lip balm lingered. So beware in hot weather!

Overall, would not repurchase, and would only recommend to those who do not mind an unnatural lip balm.

March 16, 2017

I was drawn right away to this lip balm due to the pretty pink frosty color!
    It glides on with ease, leaves a subtle sheer shine on my lips and leaves them soft and smooth.
    I have purchased this time and again over the years, I have never completely used up a tub because someone is always borrowing it and I then I never see it again!

Tip: you can also use this on your cheeks for a noticeable glow !

March 08, 2017

Je me souviens avoir acheté ce produit et je trouve qu'il fait un bel effet sur les lèvres. Il les hydrate aussi et l'odeur est bonne! Je vais en racheter certainement.

February 23, 2017

If you want something with a bit of a pearly shine finish for your lip balm this is the product for you! I love NIVEA products as they always work really well including this product - I just wasn't a huge fan of the pearl shine it left me with so will stick to the NIVEA essentials lip balm. The pearly shine balm is still a really great product!

Urban Decay Naked Palette

gadzooks added a new review for
    Dickies Work Gloves

Black Diamond Cheesestrings

Bb Cream Tinted Cream

R3Bean has posted in the forum topic
    Best laundry detergent

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Bates motel