4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 16, 2021
    United Kingdom

Been using this for years

I have been using Nivea lip balms for years and this one since I was in school when we weren't allowed to wear make up but this helped to give a little subtle glow to your lips.

May 09, 2021

The Best ever

I have been using this for years. I have one in every place; car, bedroom, bathroom, purse, kitchen, jacket pocket. I love the slight shimmer and feels great on my lips

April 11, 2021

Drying and not a pretty sheen

I really like Nivea untinted lip balms and wanted moisture and color in one swipe. I found myself having to reapply this lip balm often before realizing that it's probably drying out my lips more than it is moisturising. My skin tone is on the fair side but I can't wear this product alone without making my lips look too white and almost sick. You could get away with applying another lip balm or a better colour lipstick under and only using this as a shiny topper, but that defeats the purpose of this product.

March 12, 2021
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

It’s ok..

This isn’t a favourite of mine. I find it more drying that moisturising on me. If he colour also just doesn’t look right almost looks like something out of a children’s makeup set.

2.7/5

March 11, 2021

Okay for a cheap lip balm

Honestly wasn't too impressed with this lip balm. On first try its nice, but I felt my lips getting dry faster and the tint isn't super flattering for me. It doesn't have a big price tag so you can't expect miracles. I'd stick with the original in the future

March 10, 2021
    United Kingdom

Definitely buy this product again

I have used this product. It isn't to greasy. It us nice to use when on hidalgo during the day instead of lipstick as gives it a bit of colour and protects my lips.

March 10, 2021

Silky & Shiny

This has a lovely pearlized shine to it, which I didn't realise at the time I bought it. It goes on very smoothly, as its quite soft. It doesn't collapse on you if you press hard, but you do get more on your lips the harder you press. When looking in the mirror you can see the balm and glittery look immediately. It doesn't wear away very quickly and the full product lasted me more than a year. Highly recommend this product.

December 22, 2020

It's quite nice!

This is a nice lipbalm to wear- it has a nice shine as the name suggests, and it's a very nice wearable colour. Sometimes you do have to reapply a little more often than you would normally, so that's something to keep in mind.

December 21, 2020

Great

This lip balm is one of my favorite because of its results and decent fragrance . I have different experiences with different brands. It is the one product I cannot live without. I suffer from dry, cracked lips and this leaves my lips moisturized for hours.

December 11, 2020
    Michigan, United States

Would purchase again

I would purchase again. It keeps my lips moisturized. It has the perfect amount of color, not too dark. I like that it's bigger then a regular chapstick tube.