4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

2.2/5

December 21, 2019

It is nice

Good, but it does not work as a moisturizer for lips. When I apply it, my dry lips look ugly. It is okay if you apply it after any regular lip balm. I am still using it, but I never buy it again!

October 08, 2019
    Brent, United Kingdom

wonderful shine

i love the gentle shimmer and shine of this lip balm. the colour is lovely pale pink and it moisturises well. this is handy to have in hand bag. it keeps the dry lips away with a bit of added glamour.

August 15, 2019
    Cardiff, United Kingdom

I like this balm

I like this balm. It makes my lips very soft and add some soft pink shining. Very good value for a money. I always have this balm on my bag and use everyday

1.2/5

April 04, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Waste of money

I have dry cracked lips, and need a good lip balm. Nivea is usually my go to.
    This product seemed like it was for a child. It was just shiny and pink. It didn't have the same effects as the other Nivea lip products. It made my cracked lips look worse than they did, and made me feel like I was wearing my 8 year old daughters play lipsticks. It was thick and waxy, and didn't give me any moisture to my lips at all.

February 15, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would use this product again

I keep one of these in my desk drawer. The 1st thing I do when I get to work is apply this lip balm...and it keeps my lips soft and moisturized ALL morning...even after my morning snack (bonus!!).

January 18, 2019

not that moisturizing

I bought it expecting it would have the same moisturizing effect than the other regular nivea balms, but it's not that moisturizing as the others. It also has kind of a sandy texture.

December 30, 2018

love this

great in the winter when you lips get chapped. Smooth and effective. I personally hate smell for my lip balms because i put them on so often and this was just the perfect thing for me

December 30, 2018

I like it!!

I enjoy the feel of the lip balm. It's a bit sandy in my opinion. It moisturizes my dry lips well. I am not a big fan of the pearly look, but it does leave your lips pearly if you are a fan of those types of lip balms. I love the brand Nivea.

August 09, 2018

Very Nice Lip Balm

I definitely would recommend this lip balm to anyone. Especially those of us who have dry lips that either have peeling or cracking issues. It smells nice too. This lip balm applies on nice and you only need to use twice a day.

August 09, 2018

My regular product

I love this product! I've been using it for around 10 years now. I use this and nothing else. The shine is perfect for someone who doesn't like a lot of color on the lips.