NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #6 out of 947 in Lip Balm

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

July 12, 2017

Nice sheer lip balm

Nice sheer lip balm with a hint of shine and color!These nivea lip balms are so cheap and moisturizes.I love keeping these in my pocket or purse at all times

June 27, 2017

Shiny, luscious feel

Nice to find a lip balm that has a little bit of glamor without being sticky!
    Last well on your lips and in the tube.
    Delightful glimmery shine while moisturizing your lips.

June 04, 2017

I recieved this free from chick advisor one time and I love it. Very nice on the lips...makes them Very soft and has a very light scent. It doesn't put much color on your lips but you can deffinitely tell it's there. Good product :)

June 04, 2017

It's one of my favorite lip gloss available at this price. I love the subtle shine and I use it to base my lipstick. Would love to recommend for any professional woman going to work.

May 26, 2017

I love the pearly shine and it leaves my lips deliciously moist! I also use a little on my finger and dab onto my lids for a little sexy something! LOVE this Lip Balm and Highly Recommend!

2.3/5

May 23, 2017

I'm rating this with the view that I was looking for a moisturizing lip balm that would also provide color to my lips. The pink color is cute and not too shiny. It looks cute, without being overly flashy. The disappointment came with the moisture side of things. I found this lip balm provided no moisture to my lips at all, and it also felt very heavy on my lips. I felt like I was wearing lipstick, instead of lip balm. I couldn't even apply this when my lips were dry as it only made them feel worse, and in a short amount of time, I'd have to wipe it off and put another lip balm, preferably Vaseline or NIVEA Hydrating Lip Care.

May 23, 2017

I like that this lip balm serves two purposes. It helps moisturize your lips while also leaving a nice shimmer. I feel this lip balm did not feel oily when it went on. I did feel some hydration from it, although some other NIVEA lip balms do provide more of this. I like how it made my lips shiny and gave a bit of color.

May 11, 2017

I love the Nivea products. I also use the Nivea Essential for lips.
    My lips are always very dry and this Nivea gives me a nice sheen to my lips when I go out'
    Unlike other lip balm, it doesn't give me a bad taste when I tend to lick my lips.

May 10, 2017

Product works well, it adds a nice little tint to my lips although I don't like the shine as much. I usually put the lip balm on after lining my lips as it gives me a more natural look.

May 09, 2017

Love the shine! It's not as emollient as I would like. I wish it was a richer and you could apply more to your lips. Because the stick is so hard only a small amount is applied.