4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

May 23, 2017

I like that this lip balm serves two purposes. It helps moisturize your lips while also leaving a nice shimmer. I feel this lip balm did not feel oily when it went on. I did feel some hydration from it, although some other NIVEA lip balms do provide more of this. I like how it made my lips shiny and gave a bit of color.

May 11, 2017

I love the Nivea products. I also use the Nivea Essential for lips.
    My lips are always very dry and this Nivea gives me a nice sheen to my lips when I go out'
    Unlike other lip balm, it doesn't give me a bad taste when I tend to lick my lips.

May 10, 2017

Product works well, it adds a nice little tint to my lips although I don't like the shine as much. I usually put the lip balm on after lining my lips as it gives me a more natural look.

May 09, 2017

Love the shine! It's not as emollient as I would like. I wish it was a richer and you could apply more to your lips. Because the stick is so hard only a small amount is applied.

May 08, 2017

I have a very bad lip problem they always become chapped when its too cold, too humid, too hot,ect... but since i discovered pearly shine they haven't chapped yet and i got to go threw all winter!!! Thank you

May 02, 2017

This product is a good product, but it isn't the best. I wouldn't classify this as a balm as it is not moisturizing. The name pearly shine is exactly what this product is. It gives your lips a pearly shine. I usually use this product over another lip balm. It is a little drying and doesn't go on smoothly unless it is paired with a proper lip balm. I will continue to use the lip balm because I like the shine it gives the lips, but honestly I wouldn't repurchase it as I expected a product that moisturizes.

3.2/5

May 01, 2017

I had purchased this product because a long time ago I used a similar product from Lobello. Although this product does well at hydrating the pearl cover it leaves behind was not as nice as the products I previously used. It almost looked like I forgot to wash toothpaste off my mouth and put lipgloss on top. I liked the hydrating part but now I just use the Nivea original or the sun balm. I am very light so the colour may look different on someone of darker colour but I was definitely not a fan.

May 01, 2017

This product hydrated my lips well without leaving them feeling sticky. My lips continously felt moisturized through out the day.

Due to personal preference, I think I'll stick with the original Nivea lip balm. I found the pearly iridescence on my lips a little too over done and almost came across as a frosty finish.

2.7/5

April 13, 2017

I found the formula of this lip balm very dry. It has a beautiful sheen on the lips. However I did not like the consistency. It also found the the lip balm creased in the corners of my mouth.

April 12, 2017

Ive been using this lipchap for almost ten years now. Havent gone more than a few days without. Its made my lips staying so soft, and i have never had a problem with them. Love the packaging..simple and easy. i cant live without my nivea pearl n shine haha