4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 06, 2016

Two weeks ago, I broke my tibia (leg) in 3 places which required surgery and spent 5 days in the hospital. The air was excessively dry. Fortunately I always keep Nivea lip balm in my purse and used it constantly throughout my hospital stay,

April 06, 2016

Another winning lip balm from nivea
    I think this is my new fave!!
    Smooth, silky, light...but so effective!!
    Lips are left smooth and shiny.
    They are silky smooth!!

April 06, 2016

I really like this lip balm, it's soft and not to heavy and my lips feel amazing after, it doesn't leave a weird taste or feel on my
    Lips like a lot of other ones

April 06, 2016

I love the shimmer of this product! It is subtle and soft, yet enough to be noticed. I can wear it everyday to work or when paired with more dramatic makeup and clothing, out on the town! Neat, clean, and convenient size and appearance with minimal packing. One of my favorite lip products!

April 06, 2016

I always get this as a gift from someone or samples. It works well and does provide quite a bit of moisture to your lips. It also has a nice little tint of pink in it and it's not over powering so you won't look goofy if you are not a fan of lipstick like me. I think I might get this in the future if I ever run out.

April 06, 2016

I'm a lip balm fanatic. I have them everywhere but this is one of my favourites. The price is definitely reasonable and like all Nivea products it works well. Not greasy and it has a nice shine.

April 06, 2016

NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm is a great cheap option for a tinted lip balm.

Gives exactly the right amount of shine while moisturizing your lips and does not dry them out.

I like that there are different styles / flavors to try and that they are super affordable so you can keep one on hand in different purses.

April 06, 2016

Really enjoyed this lip Balm. Made my lips nice and hydrated. Had a nice light tint to it which is perfet for my light skin tone and doesnt cost you an arm and a leg to buy.

April 06, 2016

I really like Nivea lip balms they really hydrate my lips without making them feel sticky or waxy.This Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm looks so pretty on the lips not overbearing just a hint of a shine.I have not been disappointed in any Nivea product I have tried.

April 06, 2016

If you like any kind of tint to your lip balms than this is for you. This lip balm gives you the moisture you need to hydrate your lips but it also gives you a pearly pink sheen on your lips that lasts a little while. This is definitely one of the products you need to apply more often if you want to keep up with the colour.