4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 04, 2016

It doesn't ring my bells, I think due to my natural lip complexion. It does smell great, like passion fruit Pez candy. It applies very thinly and isn't as balmy as a Chapstick/Lipsmacker, but is more comparable to Maybelline Babylips. It holds in place very well. However the pearly shine is a white-pink frost so instead of giving me a shimmer, it gives me a lovely corpsey hue. I guess I would say I have naturally deep pink lips so putting white on top of them makes me look chapped, cold, and undead. I have been using it while I'm at home and need a little lip moisture, but I wouldn't wear it out this summer. (Thanks to ChickAdvisor Product Review Club for throwing this freebie in with my Nivea review box).

April 04, 2016

I'm not sure that I really like this. It goes on a little to frosty looking for me. Not as moisturizing as others. I ended up giving mine to my daughter. I probably would not buy this again.

April 04, 2016

Very moisturizing! Very pretty. The pearl pink gives the lips a different dimension a differen't look to the lips. It does not dry out your lips. It keeps them moisturized with a hint of colour!! definitely worth it

April 04, 2016

I am in love with #Nivea pearly shine lip balm. It gives my poor chapped lips soothing silky relief as well as a soft rosy, pearl sheen! It's a gorgeous lip balm worn alone, or as a primer and top base to turn a matte lip into an evening pearl shine! Excellent thick tube and circular easy twist up packaging make applying a breeze. Excellent price and other finishes and purposes in the #Nivea lip balm line. Will buy again and highly recccomend!

April 03, 2016

I am a huge fan of NIVEA lip balms as they are the most effective at preventing dry, cracked, red lips that I suffer from every time the season changes! This line of balms is soothing and moist, and leaves your lips feeling instantly refreshed and healthier. However, I am not a fan of the very light colour this balm leaves on your lips. It did NOT suit my skin tone... I'm not sure which tone this tint WOULD suit, honestly! It's subtle, but noticeable enough to be seen. It's nearly white with a hint of baby pink, and smears unevenly sometimes. Better off sticking to the other available NIVEA lip balms for the same quality without the colour affect!

2.8/5

April 01, 2016

I received this product as part of the chick advisor review club. It was a nice surprise, and I was excited to try. I have a couple of concerns. First of all, it seems on the dry side, so does not really apply very well at all. Even to the point where it leaves gaps, etc. Secondly, although I do like the subtle colour, it doesn't last long, fades unevenly, and leaves me wondering what my lips are looking like at any given time. I never made it to trying it long enough to see if in the process of using often, it improves my condition of my lips, so I can't speak to that.

2.2/5

March 31, 2016

Updated On: April 04, 2016

This was a nice little surprise in the Nivea Product Review, and I thank both Nivea & Chickadvisor for the opportunity. I am a HUGE sucker for lip balms & chapsticks but I found this one didn't stay on long and the color kind of flaked off my lips not too long after application. Unfortunately I do not recommend this.

March 29, 2016

Le baume reflets nacrés est parfait pour celles qui aiment avoir une petite touche délicate sans avoir à porter de rouge à lèvre. Il protège bien et laisse une belle sensation.

March 29, 2016

I received Nivea pearly shine lip balm for free as part of ChickAdvisor try and review club.
    This is a must have item in the winter when your lips chap or dry out. It instantly alleviates any discomfort and it looks great although it is subtle.
    This moisturazing balm is effective, it soothing and long lasting. I already bought another one for my daugter and she loves it. It works well on her chapped lips and she loves the color, and its not to much color to wear at school.

March 28, 2016

I totally love the nivea products. This lip balm leaves your lips moisterised and leaves a pretty pink shine on your lips, It's just what I'd expect in a lip balm.