4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

March 14, 2016

Received this as a sample from product review club. It has a nice scent. This lip balm is moisturizing and makes lips soft does not have greasy effect . I like this lip balm its nice to have it in your purse

March 14, 2016

Made my lips really soft and amazing 10 out of 10 recommend and amazing price depending on where you purchase the product. Really shiny lips after you use this product.

March 14, 2016

wouldn't recommend, i tried off my friend who received, she didn't like...i thought maybe she was being picky but i might also agree with her this time, i didn't like either.

there was shine, but moisturizing factor was not there, didn't feel right on the lips

nice packaging, scent even was okay, but moisture lacked and my lips need a good moisturizer

March 14, 2016

Now since I'm a Nivea fanatic I knew, as soon as I opened my ChickAdvisor Campaign Box and found this little extra inside, I would love it.
    I was right ,as per usual (just kidding), and this Lip balm has found a home in my makeup bag in my purse.
    It's a great moisturizing balm with an added shine to keep on hand when you're out and about.
    This doesn't replace my medicated blistex or my Purple Essentials Lip Balm which is all natural and oily, but this is a great option to keep in your stash.

1.3/5

March 14, 2016

I got this product for free from the product review club & I did not like it at all. I didn't find it very moisturizing at all, it actually seemed to make my lips feel more dry. It had an awful chemically taste, that I could constantly taste while wearing it. I will not be purchasing more of the product.

March 14, 2016

Thank you do much #chickadvisor for my nivea samples! I use it daily and my daughters have tried it and love it also. they want one too.
    it glides on and stays with ease.

March 14, 2016

I am really pleased with this lip balm, it truly moisturises and leaves my lips smooth. One application is long lasting. Even survives eating and drinking, and it's pretty. Who could ask for more. I recommend you go for it and try ths.

March 14, 2016

I have received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    This lip balm is amazing. Its very moisturizing and goes on light. Does not leave a greasy or sticky feeling on lips. I use it several times a day and my lips feel soo soft afterwards. It has a light tint that enhances your lip colour and its a great substitute for lip stick as it keeps your lips moisturized at the same time. I would buy again for sure!
    Thank you ChickAdvisor for allowing me to try this product, I dont think I would have purchased it otherwise!

March 13, 2016

I got the Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm in my Nivea package to review. It is in a cute pink package that tells the customer about the benefits. I have been using it numerous times daily and love it! It has a subtle shimmer that enhances your natural lips color and it leaves my lips soft and protected from the daily dryness of the air around & it smells great too.

1.7/5

March 13, 2016

It's not my thing at all. The colour is pretty enough, but there are more moisturising glosses and lipsticks out there than this, which is supposedly designed to be moisturising. I'm not sure if it's all the "pearly shine", but the texture isn't smooth and is in fact almost grainy. Wearing it actually makes my lips feel more dry.