4.1/5
NIVEA Pearly Shine Lip Balm Reviews

• Leaves your lips irresistibly smooth and well protected against dryness
• Brings out the natural beauty of your lips with a pearly shimmer
• Contains Pearl and Silk Extracts

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

April 06, 2016

I absolutely love this lip balm because it adds a nice shine to your lips while moisturizing. Nivea is by far has some of my favourite products to apply to my lips. I love how it provides me with long lasting moisture all day long!

April 06, 2016

J'aime bien ce baume à lèvres. Il est adoucit les lèvres et les colores d'un beau rosé discret. Premier baume à lèvres avec couleur que j'utilise et j'en suis très satisfaite.

April 06, 2016

Great little lip balm. I like how smooth it glides on and love the little hint of simmer. Looks fabulous, feels wonderful. What you would expect a Nivea product to be.

April 06, 2016

Honestly i had high hopes for this product but sadly it let me down. While it feels really good going on, i findcit rather sticky and it left my lips this strange pink shimery glow. Now i like xolor as much as the next girl but shimery pink candy floss not my thing. Sorry

April 06, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor product review club with the Nivea makeup remover. I like the formulation of all the Nivea lip balms, so I found it to be quite hydrating. It does have shimmer in it, so it doesn't go on as smoothly as the Essential balm or the Milk & Honey balm. It has a little more grit to it from the texture of the shimmer. I found the shade of this to be too cool-toned for my taste and colouring, but I think it would look really pretty on those who like a pale pink lip.

April 06, 2016

Bought it just to try something else. And I liked it. It feels very nice and smooth. I use it almost every day for a nice shine and be always ready with a smile.

2.7/5

April 06, 2016

This was an average lipbalm. Good consistency but not enough colour which I had hoped for. It was an okay value. The tube was user friendly and easy to apply.

2.3/5

April 06, 2016

This lip balm was a surprising disappointment. I thought it had a texture that made it tough to apply and actually did not add any moisture to my lips. Oddly enough I felt that it had a drying effect! The colour however, is quite nice. I would prefer this to lipstick for a quick errand or so. I can't say I would ever use this again. It goes on too thick and does not feel good.

April 06, 2016

I really like this lip balm. It leaves a nice pearly pink shine on your lips. It goes on smoothly and does not dry out your lips. It moisturizers your lips and leaves them looking hydrated.

April 06, 2016

I actually got the chance to test out this product as a bonus gift from Chickadvisor..so thank you ChickAdvisor for giving me this opportunity.. I absolutely love it! This works great with my complexion & gives my lips a nice shine.