Nivea Protect & Care Anti-Perspirant Roll-On
Good

Nivea Protect & Care Anti-Perspirant Roll-On Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 512 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

February 25, 2017

I love this roll on.. No marks left on my dark clothes.. and I love the fragrance which does last throughout the day.. I recommended this to some of my friends..

March 23, 2016

I only use this deodorant when I'm going out or wearing something black because it doesn't leave a white mark like some deodorant have. I do rather the other nivea deodorant.

March 11, 2016

I recently purchased this amazing little deodorant when I was buying another tin of my beloved Nivea Creme. I was in Shoppers Drug Mart and noticed this on a new display with the Nivea Creme, Nivea Creme body wash milk and this deodorant. I purchased all three, because I love, really love Nivea Creme and hoped that I would love this too. The scent is classic Nivea Creme, which is so awesome, and it works really really well, another keeper from Nivea to me! Most deodorants don't last too long when I use them, not that I'm super smelly or sweaty or anything, but they usually don't even last with their own scent. This one does, the scent is there in the evening after a full day of running around doing what we do during the day. The roll-on applies evenly and quickly and dries fast. It does not leave your clothes stained and claims to last 48 hours, I think it would too, although I don't leave it on for that long and shower everyday. I am very impressed and will be buying this product again.

Trump

BoatDriver added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite actors/actresses?

Hemorrhoids/Piles bleeding

The Shield

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme