NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil Reviews
#1 in Body Oil

The NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil's unique formula combines the moisturizing properties of basic oils, and advanced performance from specialized oils, to give you a caring, all-in- one formula that helps you feel great in your skin. It provides multiple benefits while keeping skin hydrated, and helps to reduce the look of stretchmarks.

• Unique formula that contains co-enzyme Q10 for firmer-feeling skin in 2 weeks. Co-enzyme Q10 is found naturally in your skin
  • Evens skin tone and visibly reduces the look of stretchmarks
  • Includes caring ingredients such as Avocado Oil that effectively moisturizes the skin
  • Quickly absorbs for immediately soft and glowing skin
  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Dermatologically tested

You might also like NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Lotion, or NIVEA Q10 Anti-Age Hand Cream.

Amazing

I got this free from ChickAdvisor and I was so excited. This is an amazing product line. After a few weeks of using these products together, my skin actually feels very firm, despite the fact that I am not a super toned person. The oil is so soft with a pleasant delicate scent. It absorbs really well, so you aren't left feeling oily all day, but super soft and hydrated instead. Love!

3.2/5

June 19, 2017

It's a bit greasy for summer...

I was given this product for free as part of an offer. This oil spreads nicely on my skin, leaves a nice scent, but the oil is a bit much for the summer. I have dry skin in the winter, I think this oil would be great at that time. Right now, it feels sticky just wearing this oil and pajamas.

Great body oil!

This body oil is one of the driest, non greasy body oils I've ever used. You can almost not even tell if you put enough on because of how dry it is. I wasn't sure if it was going to be overly moisturizing because of this, but I was wrong! It's very moisturizing, non oily and gives your skin a subtle sheen. I can't vouch for the firming effect, as I think I'd probably need to use it a lot longer than a couple weeks. It's a great body oil though. It doesn't break me out at all, and it more or less scent free!

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review.

Loved this!!!

Getting this to try was an amazing experience! The lotion is so great and the body oil made me feel like I should be taking my skin for a walk on the beach on a tropical island. It was very girming and my skin looks fantastic. The hand cream did the same for my over worked skin. They also smell fantastic!!

Totally recommend!

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil was definitely a nice surprise. My skin feels great, and completely hydrated - which I'm always striving for. I will definitely keep using this product in the future.

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil works very well at reducing the appearance of stretch marks and really helps to even out the look of your skin tone. It hydrates your skin & gives it that feeling of firmness without being too taut. Skin glows after use.

June 19, 2017

Best body oil I ever used

I love this product, I used it all over my body and it left my body feel soft and silky smooth. It works well after a shower.I love the light scent of the product. I found my new body oil product. I love it! Thank you Nivea for making such a great pproduct.

loved it

I received the whole package to try and I loved that it was the full-size bottles. I have been using the oil on my arms and body and I find that the skin feels supple and there is definitely some tightening of the loose skin.

Love love love

I love this oil especially for applying to my skin after a long day in the sun (and a cooling shower). I'm already very excited to see what this oil does for my skin during the long dry winter month. Kept my skin moisturized but not greasy!!

June 18, 2017

I heart this

#gotitfree from ChickAdvisor and this was my favorite product in the pack. Makes my skin so soft and smooth and has a nice Nivea scent. I even used a little in my bath water. Thank you for the opportunity to try this