NIVEA Skin Refining Scrub Reviews

Ranked #243 out of 271 in Facial Exfoliators

NIVEA Visage Skin Refining Scrub respects the skin's natural moisture balance while removing dead skin cells.Result:The skin is visibly refined with a fresh complexion.To use: Use 2-3 times a week. Apply to moistened face, avoiding eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water.

June 28, 2016

I like it ! I have sensitive skin i never react when i'm used it ! It scrub very well and i feel my skin soft and brighter after. I really have a godd sensation that is clean!

February 02, 2015

great feeling of cleanliness. but dont work. not refining i've used it for 6 weeks and dont see a difference. the only difference is that my skin is softer and feel cleaner.

August 28, 2014

so fresh and works so well as the perfect scrub!

June 18, 2014

Having very sensitive skin, I found this is one of the few scrubs I can use, that does not dry out my skin. Works great and doesn't leave skin feeling clogged and greasy after washing it.

May 12, 2012

I only use Nivea products, my senstive skin looks it! This scrub is very good, not harsh but does the good. You dont need a lot to go a long way either.

July 02, 2010

This scrub doesn't make my skin dry and exfoliates at the same time. A better quality then st.ives scrub.

July 01, 2010

Definitely worth buying
    . scrub removes dead facial skin allowing your natural glow to show.
    makes your face feel free and clean & allows my moisturizer to soak in better to my face since the dry layer is .
    most facial scrubs bother my skin but this doesn't at all. its great!!!!!!

January 04, 2009

As some of you may have noticed, I love Nivea products. They recently came out with a new exfoliant and I decided to try it out. It is an abrasive scrub so if your skin reacts to that, it won't be great for you but I find that it works well. They recommend that you use it once a week and that's what I do. I rotate between this scrub and an AHA exfoliator. It really helps get rid of dead skin and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. It it comes in a small bottle but a little bit goes a long way (you don't need more than the size of a quarter per use.) If you are a fan of Nivea or looking to try something new I would recommend this.

Best laundry detergent

Dinner Ideas???

Vim Email!

Dye my hair?

Sherriwolf added a new review for
    Excel strong mint

a_dabchy added a new review for
    LUSH Shampoo Tin

TheNinja added a new review for
    Whiskas perfect portions