Norwex Cleaning Paste Reviews

May 03, 2019

A life saver!

Seriously, is there anything this cleaning paste can’t do!?

It’s definitely one of my favourite and go to Norwex products! It comes in handy for so many things! But my favourite use for it... cleaning the bathtub!

With 3 little ones our tub gets dirty crazy fast! I never think about it until it’s bath time and I’m about to fill up the tub.

With the cleaning paste, I can give the tub a quick scrub, rinse it and get the first kid in for their bath! Because it’s made with all natural ingredients and is chemical free, I don’t have to worry about rinsing and rinsing to get all the cleaner residue/ chemicals out before my kid gets in it!

Saves bath night every time!

April 03, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Favorite Norwex Product

I love this product. It works great to clean my oven, removes soap scum etc. This jar will last forever as a little goes a long way. No more harsh chemicals in my home.

November 08, 2018

Best cleaner for glass/ceramic stove top!

I bought this paste at a Norwex party/demonstration and have used it to clean both my oven as well as my glass stove top. This paste does a fantastic job removing all the tough boil over splatters as well as pieces of food that may have escaped the pan and stuck to the cook top! It also does a fantastic job cleaning the inside of the oven, as well as my stainless steel sink! Best of all? It smells great and you it doesn't take much to get the job done. While you may think it's pricey, it will last a long time!!

July 18, 2018

Need a good stove clean

Hate having to use stinky chemically nasty oven cleaner that doesn’t fully work. Well now you can you norwex cleaning paste it’s no ordor safeness helps get those tough stains that useually get left behind

October 12, 2017

Best product

I love Norwex. But is by far is my favourite product. As a hairdresser I get colour stains everywhere! This paste can get hair colour off anything without damage and with ease. I have gotten colour even out of hard wood floors!

May 29, 2017

Norex Cleaning Paste may seem a little pricey but it is a great value because it lasts a very long time. I've used it for so many things: marks on the bottoms of pans, marks on walls, bathtubs, toilets, etc. I keep one container upstairs and one downstairs! This replaces so many other cleaners and is a product without chemicals.

May 18, 2017

I use norwex cleaning paste on nearly everything from my stove top, oven door to my kitchen table and bathroom. Its the product that does it all. A tub is expensive but you use very little and it lasts for ages.

May 02, 2017

I really enjoy this product. It is on the pricier side but a little goes a long way. It worked wonders for cleaning hard water stains on the inside of my kettle. I also use it for cleaning my glass top stove and kitchen sink.

May 01, 2017

This Norwex cleaning paste makes my pots an pans sparkle. This product works so good in my sink makes it look brand new. Its not really a paste its a hard powder I add a wet cloth and swirl in into the Cleaning paste. and then clean all stainless steel in my kitchen..
    It really lasts forever. a little goes a long way.