2096 reviews
Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

My new go to!

This primer is smooth and light. It doesn’t feel like you have a layer of silicone gel on your face like most others. I really liked this primer and have actually gone from not using one anymore to using this everyday! My new go to product! It’s actually making my skin feel softer too.

Priming

Applying primer on my face is an essential part of my makeup routine but some primers don't really work well my on face. I really enjoyed using this Nude By Nature primer. My skin looked smooth and hydrated and I had no problems with this product. Thank you to ChickAdvisor for giving me the opportunity to test and review this product for free! #loveNudebyNature #NudebyNatureCA #gotitfree

Très bon primer!

Très bon primer. Je l’ai donner à ma copine et elle en met à chaque jour depuis. Elle dit que ce produit aide beaucoup a appliquer son fond de teint par après. Bref je le recommande. #gotitfree

Primer Perfecting Perfect!

Ce primer unifie la peau parfaitement. Suite à son application, la poudre minérale adhère bien et mon blush est plus radieux. J'aime beaucoup son parfum.

Perfecting Primer

J’ai reçu gracieusement « Perfecting Primer » de #NudebyNatureCA par la voix de ChickAdvisor pour essaie et j’ai adoré... cette base de maquillage fait tenir ma poudre toute la journée en plus d’amélioré l’apparence de ma peaux. Un nouveau must à ajouter à ma routine beauté!

Good for dry skin

This product is not like the products I am used to. It does not have silicone in it. It doesnt leave your skin looking matte, but instead, very hydrated,radiant, more like a moisturizer. Unfortunately it didnt work for my oily skin, but I gave it to my sister, who im sure will love it.

#gotitfree from chickadvisor product review club

Awesome!

Disclaimer: I received this product as part of the product review club.

I've never used primer in the past, however will definitely be using it going forward! For about a week now, I've been applying this to my skin before applying my regular makeup and I've definitely noticed a difference in the appearance of my skin. My skin appears less dry and is more glowy than usual. In addition, it has really helped my makeup stay on my skin throughout the day.

Would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Very good product

I loved this product. Very easy to apply with smooth even coverage. Blends well and is a great base for a foundation undercoat. I will definitely buy this product.

February 23, 2018

Love this primer!

This primer is the perfect creamy soft moisturizer for pre makeup routine.. keeps the soft delicate skin without being greasy or adding any shine...
    you don't need too much as it spreads pretty good.. and it doesn't leave you all sticky either! once this tube runs out I will definitely be buying more!

February 23, 2018

Absolute PERFECTION

The nude by nature Perfecting Primer is so amazing! I love how it goes on .. it’s so easy to apply and dries quick which I LOVE! When you’re rushing to get ready it’s one of those primers where you don’t have to wait for it to dry and set before you apply your foundation. #gotitfree #nudebybnatureca #lovenudebynature #chickadvisorlife