Prestige Item
Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer Reviews

A smoothing, silicone-free primer that creates an even base for make-up application, while helping to extend wear. The untinted formula blends seamlessly into the skin, restoring freshness and helping fight visible signs of ageing, while helping to extend make-up wear and disguising skin imperfections.  The primer is composed of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, rich antioxidants, Vitamins A and E, and Green Tea.

Try this product with Nude by Nature's Radiant Loose Powder Foundation and you may also like the Mineral Brush.

For more information, please visit NudebyNature.com
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 25, 2018

Natural primer that surprises!

I was excited to test a sample of this primer thanks to ChickAdvisor and Nude by Nature.

The result was impressive! The primer wasn't what I expected - it was more like a cream. It felt a bit heavy at first, but you just need to give it time to sink into the skin. Don't apply makeup right away! The creamy texture made it easy to spread. I would say that the biggest difference it made was to make my skin feel softer.

Apply makeup over top was easy. The primer did an excellent job of smoothing my complexion and even adding a little glow. My makeup stayed put throughout the day as well, with little need for touch ups.

I would recommend!

April 25, 2018

Awesome long lasting primer!

I really like this primer! The texture was really smooth when applied and helped to make my foundation look flawless. The two things I liked best about it were that it smells amazing and that it lasted all day! Definitely will use again.

April 24, 2018

An excellent product that I will purchase

I was hesitant to try this product as I am very fussy about primers but was pleasantly surprised. I enjoy the way it goes on because it’s a nice, rich product yet it doesn’t stay on the surface of my skin; it sinks in quickly which allows me to put on my foundation faster. The fragrance is a bit strong when first applied but dissipates in no time leaving a more subtle scent. I find that my make-up still looks pretty good when I get home at the end of the day.

Smooth and fabulous

I was sent this to test thanks ChickAdvisor and I really enjoyed using this. It didnt feel heavy or oily but gave my skin a great base for my make up and very mositurized. Love it!

2.2/5

not worth the money

I tried this as a primer and went on light and silky but I have to say that it didn't make a big difference at all in the application of my makeup. It didn't make it any smoother in going on so would have to say no I wouldn't waste the money on this product. For the price of it and for the difference it made really didn't see any huge difference to warrant the cost. Sorry

Good Primer, great premise

This is a good, lightweight primer. I love that it's free of harmful ingredients, and it feels good on your skin. I'm not sure it's quite as effective as some of the other chemically primers I've used, but considering what's in it, it's worth it.

Updated On: April 24, 2018

#gotitfree from Chickadvisor with thanks! :)

April 24, 2018

Nude by Nature Perfecting Primer is amazing!

Thank you so much Chick Advisor for my free sample #lovechickadvisor of Nude by Nature's Perfecting Primer. I had actually never used a primer before but this was a wonderful experience. Once I applied my makeup I felt like my skin looked flawless. I was so happy with this primer and I am definitely going to buy this product again. I would recommend it to anyone who feels like their skin just needs a little something extra. I also do not wear a lot of makeup so seeing the way this works allows me to look great with very little makeup. I will be recommending this product to lots of people!

Good natural silicone-free primer

I hadn't heard of this brand before trying out this product and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I'm really excited to find silicone free primers as I have sensitive/blemish prone skin, and silicones tend to clog pores. This primer did well at evening my skin texture. It applies smoothly, dries quickly to a slightly tacky texture (as most primers do), and helped fill any enlarged pores. I appreciated the nice packaging and the scent of the product was quite notable but not too strong in my opinion.

Smells amazing

Wow this primer works so well!!! Leaves my skin looking flawless and so lightweight a few friends have asked me what I’m doing lately as the skin looks so healthy you can use this primer alone or under your Foundation on days I don’t feel like wearing makeup I use the primer some mascara and I’m good to go another thing I love is it made of natural ingredients Which is very important to me as I don’t like use chemicals on my skin so happy I was lucky enough to get a sample I will definitely Be buying this primer

April 24, 2018

Base teint parfait crémeux en doux

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer #gratuitement #cadeau la base teint parfait de #nudebynature

J'ai adoré le léger parfum doux et qui s'estompe une fois l'application réalisée.

La texture est aussi très agréable, pas huileuse, mais bien crémeuse. Souvent les bases sont en gel et laissent un effet collant. Au contraire, celle-ci est soyeuse et pénètre rapidement la peau.
    Sans silicone, elle permet bien au maquillage de tenir.

C'est un produit haut de gamme qui me convient parfaitement.